How to remove Wifi notification?

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I turned off Wifi and now I have a notification constantly telling me I should turn on wifi. How can I get rid of this notification? It's driving me crazy.

sboeckman

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It looks to me like they are considering the wifi to be the same as the network indicator and like the network indicator when the network is off it shows the icon with a slash across it. I laughed when I saw your post because we both said the same thing when we tried our phones. It takes a little getting used to seeing it there but I don't think I will care in a week. It's different but in my opinion its not necessarily bad.

christh

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I just wish they'd move it to the right with network status. Doesn't need to be an ongoing notification. I think I'd like it then.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

crmt

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I just wish they'd move it to the right with network status. Doesn't need to be an ongoing notification. I think I'd like it then.

I agree. It is going to take me a while to get used to it with it being on the far left.

Pro9Chance

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping that if enough ppl complained, they'll address it in a update. It's been my experience with all of the incredibles, that an update is released shortly after the phone is released to address "concerns."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO