Tiny Little Phone

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Again, it it would have been released with the Rezound last November or whatever it would have been on par with all the other phones released around that time. Compare the phones released in the same time frame now, and the specs on the Inc are a bit, dated shall we say. Great November 2011 phone, middle of the road June 2012 phone. It certainly doesn't live up to its predecessor

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Were there any Snapdragon S4 phones out in November of 2011?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
No but the Rezound screen obviously was and the dinc doesn't have that. On top of that, if you pull a rez and a dinc out of the box right now, the only thing the dinc will be all over the Rezound on it battery. The s4 won't make a difference in how the phone responds to input

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

subastion

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I run the samsung fascinate (original). I couldn't imagine multitasking with something sporting a smaller screen. For navigation it's perfect, though my next phone will have a slightly bigger screen. Sometimes, watching movies takes precedence over how much pocket space I have left.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I've still got my Rezound, but I prefer the Dinc4g. The battery life is a huge relief. With the Rezound if I used it at all it would chew 25% of the battery almost instantly. I never worry about keeping the Dinc charged. The only thing better on the Rezound was the screen.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

What kind of battery life do you get on the Incredible?

dezignstuff

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Well it depends, but I easily get all day usage unless something out if the ordinary happens. I read a lot of news, email, and forums plus check blogs and weather. Navigation burns battery but I can plug it in in the car. If I charge all night it will still have 40-50% charge at 5pm.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Well it depends, but I easily get all day usage unless something out if the ordinary happens. I read a lot of news, email, and forums plus check blogs and weather. Navigation burns battery but I can plug it in in the car. If I charge all night it will still have 40-50% charge at 5pm.

That;s actually decent battery life.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Again, it it would have been released with the Rezound last November or whatever it would have been on par with all the other phones released around that time. Compare the phones released in the same time frame now, and the specs on the Inc are a bit, dated shall we say. Great November 2011 phone, middle of the road June 2012 phone. It certainly doesn't live up to its predecessor

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't you had multiple rezound replacements? Not saying you did but I think when I had mine and I searched the rezound threads for help you said something about having many different ones. I had 5 replacement rezounds before the replaced it with the dinc and I yet to have a problem with this. Not saying every dinc is the same but I know in most Def happy with this one.

You helped me out a lot on the rezound threads but I must disagree with you on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781