City ID App

Pro9Chance

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I recently switched from the droid Incredible 2 to the droid incredible 4g. I'm a fan of the City ID app but it's not on the droid incredible 4g. Does anyone know how I can get this? Or can someone recommend a city id app?

crmt

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You have to be the first person I have ever met that actually wants the City ID application on their phone. They might have not included it, since so many people complained about it on the previous phones. If it isn't in the store, I wouldn't know where to get it. Sorry.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
did you check the verizon section of the play store? Maybe it's in there or do a search for verizon city id apk. I'm sure there's at least one other crazy person out there that likes city id.

JoeC44

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
How many phone calls from strange area codes do you get where you need to know where it's coming from? And what good does it do to know where they are coming from?

jmb133

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
There is an app called "Caller Info" in the play store that will give you the area when a call comes in. I used it for a bit on my X2 before installing CM7.

Sent from my Droid X2 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge