Just bought the DInc 4g and.....

lordwalker

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I was unaware of how small it was. I got it off Ebay and I guess I didn't pay enough attention to size. That being said, I am thinking about selling it and buying something bigger for Verizon. Although I would love it, I don't have the money to shell out for a used Samsung Galaxy 3 or Droid DNA. What else is out there worth checking into? How is the Galaxy Nexus, is it still a good phone, even though it has aged? Anything else?

swenpro

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Give the phone a chance. I sold my DNA to buy the Inc 4G. A great phone all around, same screen size as the iPhone 5 and very capable.

Sent from my Incredible 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my girl just got one yesterday and for being a 4 in phone the screen is awesome and it has a lot of capabilities.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

gatorboi352

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade came up at the start of March. Immediately ordered the Incredible 4G for 1 cent via Amazon Wireless. What a mistake. The phone and screen is slightly slimmer than on the DINC2 (which ends up throwing it all off for me from a hardware stand point) it has shiny plastic material all over it that already has 3 scratches on it 5 days in (by comparison my DINC2 still looks the same as it did day one with no case or screen protector)! ICS is as slow on the DINC4G as Gingerbread is on the DINC2. I was NOT impressed by the 4G. So that is back in the mail and I'll be instead upgrading to the DNA.

BigJ22

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I had one and traded it for a Nokia Lumia 822. I love the size of this Windows 8 phone but crazily enough, I desperately regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC