Who's going to pay full retail price for the Incredible?

roscko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
For me and my particular personal preference (emphasis on my particular personal preference!), the Droid Incredible is everything the Moto Droid should have been. Having bought the Droid last December though, I'd have to pay full retail price to get the Incredible.

Just wondering if anyone else out there (whether or not you're coming from a Droid or another phone) is going to pay full retail for the Droid Incredible. If so, what phone are you ditching and how long have you had it/when did you purchas it?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes I'm paying full retail. I bought the Motorola Droid with my NE2 back in November. I usually buy 2 new phones per year. I make up for it by not paying for Cable ;)

bbui4

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I am not currently an android user. I have a blackberry 9630 and am seriously considering paying retail for the incredible. How much do you think it will be? mid 500's? My upgrade isn't for 17 months and I can't wait that long.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am not currently an android user. I have a blackberry 9630 and am seriously considering paying retail for the incredible. How much do you think it will be? mid 500's? My upgrade isn't for 17 months and I can't wait that long.

I am paying full retail for the Incredible. I also have a blackberry tour right now. I plan on going to best buy and getting the Incredible just because I have a credit card with them. I got my blackberry tour in February of this year and have somewhat regretted it. I came from a storm that was bad on memory and the tour fixed that problem but once I heard of the Incredible coming out I was sold. I can always make payments on my best buy card and get the no interest for 18 months since it will be over $250. The way I see it as me getting a new and better phone, making payments on my card and making my credit better in the process. 8 more days til I feel INCREDIBLE!!!

R

Roy Aguilera

Yes I'm paying full retail. I bought the Motorola Droid with my NE2 back in November. I usually buy 2 new phones per year. I make up for it by not paying for Cable ;)

Same here, but I can't ditch cable. :(
My son (and I) needs his cartoon network.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Im a former Android user currently on BB... I've always hated BB but Im Stuck Until The EVO Comes out... But I really like the Incredible... HTC is Making my life hell with all these Awesome phones... :mad:

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
It's great to see all these former BB users hitting the forums :)

totally! BB's have run their course. The tech in Android is just so much better. I could care less about their upcoming OS 6.0. It will still be lightyears behind Android. And I like many others, will be leaving my BB Tour behind once I get the Incredible. I've been considering full retail, but will wait until June when my annual upgrade is up. It's will be painful to see everyone else using and loving it, but I'll wait patiently. Maybe buy a few cases and screen protectors for it while I wait. I've also been adding Apps in my AppBrain list...so that will at least get me thru! i hope! lol :D

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I travel frequently, and it will be hilarious when the day comes when I see a plane full of people on their Android phones instead of a plane full of people on their BB's :D

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
no kidding eh! that will be the day. i have a feeling we'll start seeing more folks get on board after the Incredible is released. but, i would imagine for some they my not pick up an Android until it has global support.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
no kidding eh! that will be the day. i have a feeling we'll start seeing more folks get on board after the Incredible is released. but, i would imagine for some they my not pick up an Android until it has global support.

i'm surprised verizon hasn't pushed for someone to make them a global android handset yet

DaveS024

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
totally! BB's have run their course. The tech in Android is just so much better. I could care less about their upcoming OS 6.0. It will still be lightyears behind Android. And I like many others, will be leaving my BB Tour behind once I get the Incredible. I've been considering full retail, but will wait until June when my annual upgrade is up. It's will be painful to see everyone else using and loving it, but I'll wait patiently. Maybe buy a few cases and screen protectors for it while I wait. I've also been adding Apps in my AppBrain list...so that will at least get me thru! i hope! lol :D

This is exactly how I feel about BB....I have the Tour now and I just pre-ordered the Incredible. I have been watching Android for a while now waiting to make the switch and this is the first phone I actually feel is worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37