In-store Demos

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I stopped in my local store yesterday - not only did they have no test unit, but I didn't even see an advertisement for the new phone.

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
You would think after the initial announcement the commercials and all that other crap would start playing immediately to drum up some more interested by the 29th, yet I'm still seeing Droid commercials playing. Maybe they have some deal with Motorola right now or something.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you'll most likely not see it in stores until the 29th.

verizon (and most companies) generally won't advertise something you can't go and buy after seeing the commercial. i'm pretty sure you'll see a new version of the droid commercials after the 29th.

even the droid didn't get a proper commercial until after it came out, they just had the teasers for it because it was their first droid.

because to the general public, if they like the commercial enough to decide to make the purchase, and then realize they can't have it, it frustrates them.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
When I stopped into the Verizon store last Saturday the person I spoke with was clear and blunt she would not discuss an rumored phone or anything about it. Even though I made it clear Verizon announced it on the 16th. I will just go to Best Best and Pre-Order it screw the Verizon store.

itch808

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I called our corporate verizon store today to ask if they were going to have an in store demos and they said nope. But they said as of 4/29 they will!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2