ok, so who are the super lucky ones?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
so who in here has gotten their incredible already thanks to that glitch in the system that allowed their orders to be shipped already?

i am pretty jealous... :eek:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
apparently, it's on engadget and i remember reading yesterday that someone said his tracking number showed the device shipping...

makes me wish i had put in my preorder sunday :(

oh well, something to look forward to next week.

but, i want some pictures!!!

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
apparently, it's on engadget and i remember reading yesterday that someone said his tracking number showed the device shipping...

makes me wish i had put in my preorder sunday :(

oh well, something to look forward to next week.

but, i want some pictures!!!

I ordered mine Sunday night the second the option was available (my poor F5 key). Sadly, I didn't choose the overnight option, and thus, screwed myself out of two weeks with the Incredible.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Pre ordering on Sunday wouldn't have mattered. It was only if you placed your order over the phone during a certain window on Monday that caused this to happen.

R

Roy Aguilera

I know a certain someone who preordered as soon as he could and still has no tracking number.:p

R

Roy Aguilera

Don't worry I meant what I said yesterday. I will not open mine till you get yours. ;)
Incredibly it will sit on my desk for 8 more days, collecting an incredible amount of dust.

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I know a certain someone who preordered as soon as he could and still has no tracking number.:p

I don't feel so bad now.

Wait, people have tracking numbers already?

My email gives me the following message:
Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

I called to verify that the order was placed. The salesperson confirmed after talking to another department that the order was in the system, but couldn't finalize until the shipping started, which wouldn't start until next Monday.

Am I missing something here?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Don't worry I meant what I said yesterday. I will not open mine till you get yours. ;)
Incredibly it will sit on my desk for 8 more days, collecting an incredible amount of dust.

I can't believe you would do that for me. You are a true friend! :) I would go insane watching that box sit there.

I don't feel so bad now.

Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

I called to verify that the order was placed. The salesperson confirmed after talking to another department that the order was in the system, but couldn't finalize until the shipping started, which wouldn't start until next Monday.

Join the club :( and yes, check out post #7.

R

Roy Aguilera

I don't feel so bad now.

Yep and some already received them. ;)

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh okay, sorry I was confused. I thought the poster was saying that everyone should have a tracking number right now, even those who aren't getting them until next Thursday.

I about had a heart attack

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Oh okay, sorry I was confused. I thought the poster was saying that everyone should have a tracking number right now, even those who aren't getting them until next Thursday.

I about had a heart attack

nope, just the lucky few who fell into the glitch.

man, if i had the phone in my hands now, there's no way i would wait to open the box!! :eek:

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am a lucky one! I got mine around 1:00 EDT and have been playing with it since. I'm so happy with this device. Coming from a BlackBerry Storm, the Incredible is leaps and bounds ahead. Absolutely loving it. I called on Monday because my upgrade date was not until the end of May. Not only did they let me upgrade early, they shipped me this bad boy early too! How many posts do I need in order to post pics?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
How many posts do I need in order to post pics?

Five total. I'd make an exception, but it's a global setting. You should still be able to embed links to 3rd party photo sites though. Format is:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae