04-26-2010 08:36 PM
83 123 ...
tools
    so who in here has gotten their incredible already thanks to that glitch in the system that allowed their orders to be shipped already?

i am pretty jealous...
    04-21-2010 10:47 AM
    whaaa this really happend? lucky sons of bitches
    04-21-2010 10:55 AM
    apparently, it's on engadget and i remember reading yesterday that someone said his tracking number showed the device shipping...

makes me wish i had put in my preorder sunday

oh well, something to look forward to next week.

but, i want some pictures!!!
    04-21-2010 11:01 AM
    His name is SoSmarmy and is on androidforums.com i think
    04-21-2010 11:21 AM
    I won't out him, but I know a certain someone on the A/C forums that got his and I'm insanely jealous
    04-21-2010 11:24 AM
    apparently, it's on engadget and i remember reading yesterday that someone said his tracking number showed the device shipping...

makes me wish i had put in my preorder sunday

oh well, something to look forward to next week.

but, i want some pictures!!!
    I ordered mine Sunday night the second the option was available (my poor F5 key). Sadly, I didn't choose the overnight option, and thus, screwed myself out of two weeks with the Incredible.
    04-21-2010 11:26 AM
    Pre ordering on Sunday wouldn't have mattered. It was only if you placed your order over the phone during a certain window on Monday that caused this to happen.
    04-21-2010 11:29 AM
    I know a certain someone who preordered as soon as he could and still has no tracking number.
    04-21-2010 11:50 AM
    I know a certain someone who preordered as soon as he could and still has no tracking number.

You are so cruel, Roy
    04-21-2010 11:55 AM
    Don't worry I meant what I said yesterday. I will not open mine till you get yours.
    Incredibly it will sit on my desk for 8 more days, collecting an incredible amount of dust.
    04-21-2010 11:57 AM
    I don't feel so bad now.

Wait, people have tracking numbers already?

My email gives me the following message:
    Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

I called to verify that the order was placed. The salesperson confirmed after talking to another department that the order was in the system, but couldn't finalize until the shipping started, which wouldn't start until next Monday.

Am I missing something here?
    04-21-2010 12:05 PM
    Don't worry I meant what I said yesterday. I will not open mine till you get yours.
    Incredibly it will sit on my desk for 8 more days, collecting an incredible amount of dust.
    I can't believe you would do that for me. You are a true friend! I would go insane watching that box sit there.

I don't feel so bad now.

Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

I called to verify that the order was placed. The salesperson confirmed after talking to another department that the order was in the system, but couldn't finalize until the shipping started, which wouldn't start until next Monday.

Join the club and yes, check out post #7.
    04-21-2010 12:09 PM
    I don't feel so bad now.

Yep and some already received them.
    04-21-2010 12:10 PM
    Oh okay, sorry I was confused. I thought the poster was saying that everyone should have a tracking number right now, even those who aren't getting them until next Thursday.

I about had a heart attack
    04-21-2010 12:14 PM
    Oh okay, sorry I was confused. I thought the poster was saying that everyone should have a tracking number right now, even those who aren't getting them until next Thursday.

I about had a heart attack
    nope, just the lucky few who fell into the glitch.

man, if i had the phone in my hands now, there's no way i would wait to open the box!!
    04-21-2010 01:57 PM
    I am a lucky one! I got mine around 1:00 EDT and have been playing with it since. I'm so happy with this device. Coming from a BlackBerry Storm, the Incredible is leaps and bounds ahead. Absolutely loving it. I called on Monday because my upgrade date was not until the end of May. Not only did they let me upgrade early, they shipped me this bad boy early too! How many posts do I need in order to post pics?
    04-21-2010 03:26 PM
    i think you need 5 posts
    04-21-2010 03:35 PM
    How many posts do I need in order to post pics?
    Five total. I'd make an exception, but it's a global setting. You should still be able to embed links to 3rd party photo sites though. Format is:

[IMG]URL={insert URL here}[/img]
    04-21-2010 03:37 PM
    Will this work?
    picasaweb.google.com/rogerleek/HTCIncredible
    04-21-2010 04:00 PM
    Will this work?
    picasaweb.google.com/rogerleek/HTCIncredible
    yes it will.

ps: I HATE YOU.

04-21-2010 04:04 PM
    Sorry the photos aren't so sharp, but there are plenty of good images out there. I just needed PROOF!
    04-21-2010 04:04 PM
    I do too! J/K, thanks for posting.

That's an interesting charger plug they put on there. I wonder why they made it round like that?
    04-21-2010 04:07 PM
    yea, i like the old design better since it didn't stick out of the wall as far as the new one seems like it will...
    04-21-2010 04:09 PM
    My only concern is the availability of the back cover. I will buy 1 or 2 if they are available. I like the 1 peice better. With the droid there were too many back parts that could get scratched and could not be replaced by the owner (other than the battery cover).
    This is one large back cover. I like the fact that a replacement cover would make it look like new (if you keep the front in great shape).
    04-21-2010 04:13 PM
    yes it will.

ps: I HATE YOU.

I honestly don't blame you.
    04-21-2010 04:18 PM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD