Pre-ordered Incredible, but new to Smartphones and 3G......

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, I am finally stepping from my LG Chocolate to a 3G Smartphone (pre-ordered w/Best Buy) and I wanted to get a few suggestions.....

Now, I do have a Ipod Touch, so I am familiar with apps and such, but not the Android Marketplace to be specific.

Is there an App like Pocket Tunes Radio? I currently use this on my IPod to stream Live SiriusXM over wifi. If there an Android version of this app or something similar please let me know. I would love to stream XM radio everywhere 3G is covered.

Another feature I am looking forward to is Geotagging Photos, with the "Incredible" 8MP camera w/ Dual LED flash. I want to snap the monster fish I catch and have it plotted on a Map. I know there are widgets, and built in HTC Footprints, but has anyone found an app or picture account that does this smoothly??

Thanks again, Can't wait for the 29th!

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
No, normal FM radio.

Yea, thanks but thats not really what I am looking for since The Incredible has an FM Tuner on it already. I need something that streams internet Sirius XM radio. Like I said, I use Pocket Tunes on my Ipod and sign in and stream my online SiriusXM account anytime on WiFi.

but that leads me to another question, since The Incredible has the FM Tuner built in, is there a way via an App or hack, that it can be a FM Transmitter, to your car or radio that doesnt have bluetooth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad