04-28-2010 06:58 AM
1,882 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    I have a rooted Eris which I love but my wife has a bb storm1. She likes my phone and I'm tired of hearing her complain about hers. Help her please.
    04-26-2010 10:22 AM
    I had a Droid, life was good, until one day, my Droid went swimming. Since I had just gotten it for Christmas, I have 17 months left before I can get one at a reasonable price. Until then, I am left with a Motorola flip phone T720. That's right! I got that phone back in 2001. I believe it was the first flip phone with a color screen. So be jealous. Only problem is that the screen is full of lint that somehow managed to get in and the battery lasts less than what my Droid lasted with heavy use.
    i have the droid. it's great but everyone around me has an iphone and i'd like to be able to show them something more... incredible than their phones!
    I have and old LG Chocolate VX8500 the original one, and it would sure be nice to get an updated phone with android
    I have a BB Storm.

The Original BB Storm.

A launch day BB Storm.

Needless to say, it has issues.
    04-26-2010 10:23 AM
    my eris isnt that old but it sure doesnt compare to the incredible
    04-26-2010 10:23 AM
    my sorry old droid... it currently feels jealous of the new baby in the Droid family that looks better and is a wee bit smarter... but hey, it doesn't have a huge keyboard that no one uses!
    04-26-2010 10:24 AM
    It would be incredible if I won...
    04-26-2010 10:24 AM
    My Droid Eris no long makes calls. Nothing like a phone that does everything (slowly) except act as a phone.

It seems to happen especially when I need to make an important call.
    04-26-2010 10:25 AM
    My current phone only makes calls and doesn't even have a camera, around here I think that qualifies as a sorry old phone. I will give it this though, when you only use it to talk, battery life is good.
    04-26-2010 10:25 AM
    I'm using an original BB storm that I purchased Day 1 and have been using it ever since. I literally want to throw this phone into my fireplace and watch it burn. I'd rather do that than put it on ebay so that I can save someone else from the same torture that I've had to endure.
    04-26-2010 10:26 AM
    I have a Droid Eris, but the screen is cracked. I definitely wouldn't mind replacing it with a more powerful Incredible!
    I've been caught with one of the worst touch phones ever, the Storm 9530. Having been replaced twice, and having the battery pulled countless times, I'd like to do one final battery pull.
    My Phone (A Limerick)

There once was a man with a cell,
    That resembled an aging clamshell.
    He liked the network,
    But it was the only perk,
    And an Incredible sounded so swell.
    04-26-2010 10:27 AM
    I have a droid with a sad keyboard that I never use. I despise how it slides open in my (not so tight) jeans. It is the only thing I would change on the droid and I can't stand to see my droid suffer that the incredible is everything I wanted the droid to be. I would really like to give it to my brother who would treat the droid and its keyboard with respect, but sadly I won't ditch my droid for anything less than incredible.
    Sorry old phone is a droid. As good as it is it does not do corp E-mail and I am Jonesing for Sense!
    I'm on Verizon wireless, had a BB Curve, then a BB Tour, email was great but everything else sucked. I waited and waited for the Nexus one but never happened so I went with the Droid rather then cave-in to the people that keep telling me the iPhone is the so great. Screw the iPhone.
    Anyway I am stuck with the Verizon 2 year contract so I cannot go to the Incredible without it costing a small fortune.
    If I was to get two awesome new Incredible I would keep one, donate my current Droid to a co-worker who is stuck with BB and either give the second Incredible to my wife or try to convert another co-worker.
    So I thought it was cool to have the Storm until I saw the Incredible. Plus, I still have a few months before my contract is up. You have to help me get one up on my boss who has the Droid. Ever since he got the 2.1 upgrade, he can not stop talking about how cool voice-to-text is. Think of awesome it would be if I got the best phone in the market for FREE?!! Can you imagine it? I surely can!

Help me experience being the guy with coolest gadget in the office!

Thanks bor-seph!
    I recently converted from the Storm 1 over to a Droid and I'm loving the android OS, even more since the 2.1 update. My wife however is using the curve 8330 and it's about to kill over. She is not eligible for an upgrade until later this year so I would love to get her converted over to the android. Please androidcentral, send it to me!
    Well I would love to get this for my wife she's using an iPhone 3g not a bad phone. Except she's on her third one she's had issues from it burning the charging port speakers going out. Now my son through the latest into the tub. Everytime she's asked for a replacement some how Apple believes her phone has water damage 100+ for those replacements. And the two previous never saw a drop of water. I'm officialy tired of Apple please reward me with this phone so I can get rid of this headache. She won't let me buy her anything other than an iPhone
    I have to have the latest and greatest, so my sorry Droid has to go to make way for this Incredible that I'm going to win.
    Using an old school Blackberry Curve...hook it up!
    My wife has a Jukebox and right now you can call it a JOKE! It's too small to see the pictures and she is ready to upgrade. I love my Droid but I'll bet she would be happy to get hands on this HTC.
    04-26-2010 10:28 AM
    I've never had a phone besides the classic Verizon POS. Coincidently, I've had this phone for about two years now, the battery cover has been missing since October, and sometimes the buttons don't work. Evidence attached, thank you and goodnight/morning.

Ps: if randomly selected to win by a team of scientists and computers, I will call off of work on Saturday. I currently go to school, and I'm also the dude that calls people during dinner asking for surveys. If elected as free phone guy, I will get a a more prestigious job that's less detrimental for everyone around me.
    Currently using a Motorola w385 flip phone. A free phone at the time, is good for phone calls but not much else. Looking at getting a Moto Droid or possibly the Incredible for my next phone, fortunately we eligible for upgrading... a free Incredible would be, well, fantastic!
1,882 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD