04-28-2010 06:58 AM
1,882 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Pity me.....pity me. I have denied myself any cell phone until the Droid of my dreams is realized. I am cranky. I spend my time deconstructing the app-o-sphere for my perfect set list....and I wait.I have pared the apps down and identified their perfection. My children ( twins who are 6) want to know why I have no phone whilst all the other mommies let them play with their bubble-popping apps....I just say...." Hush, darling....soon....soon"

( I scurry now back into the dark corners......)
    04-26-2010 10:40 AM
    Motorola Razr! Bought unlocked from Italy years ago and it does weird stuff, like refuses to get clock updates or keep time correctly if set manually, and even once switched all the menus back to Italian!
    04-26-2010 10:41 AM
    I'm still with a old clunky BB 8830 with the stupid track ball that works sometimes but not most of the time! Please I need to win the HTC Incredible!
    I've never owned a smart phone, this will be my first. I've been using my
    Motorola Z6c World Edition for over two years.
    I love my Drodd eris but I got it with the understanding that 2.1 was coming. Now that it has been forgotten please give me a chance at the new android!
    04-26-2010 10:42 AM
    I have a Droid and feel like a loser now. I need the newest and greatest!
    My sorry old phone is a VZW S2 and it is so slow it reminds me of dialup when surfing around th web. Would love to rock the Incredible.
    I should win the Droid Incredible because:
    I am tired of looking into the 2X3inch screen of my Bberry Bold 9000.
    I am tired of waiting to load Android Central on the super slow ATT network while I read "Requesting" or "Loading Data" on the generic blue and white bar at the bottom of the screen (I can grow a beard faster.)
    I am tired of the track ball that seems to move the cursor in the opposite direction.
    I am tired of the scheduled and unscheduled Bberry outages only to wake up the next morning with my in-box full of every message I ever received in the last 2 years.
    I am tired of the 2.0 mpx camera that is absolutely useless.
    I am tired of Blackberry App World.
    But worst of all, I am tired of calling customer service in an attempt to resolve outage issues, being placed on hold for 43 minutes only to be transferred to the Bberry gurus in Canada who would tell me that it would cost $49.99 just for me to speak to them because I was not transferred by an ATT rep. Wait what??!!!

I want a phone that I can look at and not have to squint (I have 20/20 vision, I shouldn’t be squinting.) I want a snap dragon. I want a phone camera thats above 5 mpx. I want to be able to take pictures of bar codes and see what the product costs. I want to be able to take my finger and press “check out” after purchasing the entire Seinfeld box set from my cell phone. I want people to look at my phone and ask me “is that an iphone?” and my reply to be “can the iphone do this:” as I turn off the lights and take a picture of their shocked faces with my Droid Incredible.

I have suffered, I think we’ve all suffered. If I don’t get the Incredible I think ATT and Blackberry should send me a voucher for a 1 month free with Verizon plan plus a rebate card worth enough to purchase the Incredible. Or you can just select this rant as your random winner and save me the trouble of having to deal with Luke Wilson again.
    04-26-2010 10:43 AM
    Hello, Phil i got a Nokia 7250. The handset is almost. The screen is cracked. The Camera is not working. My battery go dead after every 2 hours. Even network coverage is not good on it. It's infrared is not working too. And now, sadly it is dead. And i don't have any phone. And i really deserve the Incredible. I hope you understand my need
    I have a LG chocolate !! thats all i should need to say Its old it locks up all the time and it just plain sucks i need a smart phone.
    Thst is what I have a - sorry old phone
    my 'sorry old phone' Droid but before that it wan an LG Dare and that was Sorry. Id like to gift mt Droid to my wife and get her into Android.
    04-26-2010 10:44 AM
    I have the BB Storm 1... what more should can i say! It was the first touch screen BB that was made and was a total FAIL! I want something incredible... puhaha the Droid Incredible!!
    I have a Palm Pre Plus...actually, my 4th since the phone was released in late January. I've never had one that worked properly. Every keyboard I have received has been horribly defective. Triple and quadruple keystrokes on every word. This would be my jump to Android after sticking with Treo's for the past 7 years or so. I am so ready!
    I have an LG voyager and would love to get my hands on a real Android touchscreen smartphone.
    I'd actually be giving this to my best friend, to replace his incredibly limited iPhone.
    I am currently on my 4th Blackberry Storm 1
    In my case they should have named it Hurricane.
    my wife is using a BB Storm Gen 1. She is wanting an Incredible, but our plan wont let us upgrade. This would be the most awesome suprise for her for mothers day! She hates her Storm, and is jealous watching me using my Droid. guess its time for the shoe to be on the other foot. Pick Me Please!
    04-26-2010 10:45 AM
    I have an old HTC Vouge with Android. I love Android, but this phone just doesn't have the memory and horsepower to run it in it's full glory. I need an Incredible upgrade!

Thanks for giving these out to the folks!
    I'm using a blackberry tour, which isn't really such a bad phone (except for the browser). I think you should pick me anyways because I wanna make the switch to android and I would use it to the phones fullest potential (surfing youtube while at work).

Thanks!
    I have a 2+ year old Sony Ericsson W580i on AT&T. I recently turned on unlimited data and texting. Now I'm paying as much as a real smartphone would cost. But I'm stuck with this old, slow, tiny dumbphone POS.

Please may I have an HTC Incredible? Please?
    04-26-2010 10:46 AM
    I lost my Motorola Droid 3 weeks ago and I'm still without a phone. Verizon for some reason took out the insurance and here I am waiting to win this one or wait a few month and buy it retail.
    04-26-2010 10:47 AM
    I'm currently using a Blackberry Curve 8300, sad, I know. It's a smartphone, I guess. I have always had IPhone envy, but AT&T sucks in my area (and apparently everywhere else). I got the Curve because it was cheap, so I suppose I deserve what I get. So I believe I deserve the incredible Incredible!
    I have a BB Strom 1 with lame 256 of internal memory and a wicked lame app store...I would LOVE to switch to make my life Incredible!!! Thank you!!
    my wife is using a BB Storm and I'd love to convert her over to Android. She uses my phone (Droid) more than her own. It's time to get her an Incredible!
1,882 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD