04-28-2010 06:58 AM
1,882 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    Have Droid, WANT Incredible!
    04-26-2010 05:48 PM
    I've had my Razor since mid-2006. Recently I cracked screen on the front of my phone which seems to be getting worse. I fear that my 'upgrade cost' will include a trip to the emergency room to remove shards of the screen from my leg if I do not act now. Doh!
    04-26-2010 05:49 PM
    Using a V3XX. I need to step up to a Droid.
    have a Droid, but I am already suffering from Envy
    I have a droid but the other person on my account still has a Motorola Razr V3M, it's about time for her to get a new phone.
    04-26-2010 05:53 PM
    I have a sad original G1 that has long reached the end of it's lifespan. Terrible battery life and slow compared to all my buds with their fancy new Android devices. It is my turn to wave Android power back at them.
    04-26-2010 05:54 PM
    I have an htc droid eris, but would like to show my iPhone-loving friends what htc and android can really do!
    04-26-2010 05:54 PM
    Bought original Storm at Best Buy on launch date had issues within a month brought it to verizon and they replaced it with a new one in box

Had that one for about 2 months and used Asurion and got another brand new one in box.

Few months later had issues with this phone talked to support they deemed it un-fixable sent me a refurbed phone that came with nothing (no battery, SIMM card, or SD card) just the phone. Screen wiggled badly so I called verizon and they sent me a new one in box.

In fall of last year again had issues with the storm and brought it to a verizon store and they gave me a warranty replacement refurbed storm

Presently I am having issues again with major memory loss,(no apps running and goes from 5MB to 0MB in just a couple hours) locking up, not being able to answer the phone because it won't respond, and others issues.

My conclusion is after having 6 different storms that I will be switching to a Android for my next phone
    04-26-2010 05:57 PM
    My fiancee has an HTC Touch Pro2 that she has nothing but problems with. Verizon keeps replacing it with the same device and she's tired of it. She loves my Droid, so the Incredible would be a no brainer for her. Besides, she needs a graduation gift since she graduates from college the middle of next month and I just can't afford buying one out right at the moment *hint hint Android Central*
    04-26-2010 05:57 PM
    Like many I have the old, antiquated Droid Eris and would absolutely LOVE to see how 2.1could change my world and make it a brighter place.
    04-26-2010 06:01 PM
    My sorry old phone is a blackberry tour...
    Super sad about it because the month after I got it they announced the blackberry bold for verizon. I would love to have a htc incredible because of how incredibly awesome it is.
    04-26-2010 06:01 PM
    Like other stories, I now have the defunct Tour. Oh the sorrow, oh the pain!

Steve in CT
    04-26-2010 06:04 PM
    I'm using a Samsung Alias on Verizon plus a Palm Zire. I really NEED a proper smartphone.

My phone contract ended last November and I couldn't get a Droid because it wasn't certified by my company. It was finally certified about a month ago, but now the Incredible is almost out, so I continue to wait. It's been agonizing.

Jim Lange
    Woodinville, WA
    04-26-2010 06:07 PM
    lg8300..nuff said
    04-26-2010 06:11 PM
    I'm rocking my Blackberry Curve 8900. My trackball is haunted and only works when I don't need it. The paint on the bump on the "D/5" button has rubbed off and now the backlight shines through surprisingly bright.

And worst of all:

It's on tmobile. I have the crappy EDGE network and every single call I make has this terrible echo (tmobile doesn't care).

Jeff
    04-26-2010 06:12 PM
    The storm 1 is a piece of ...... junk! I've been waiting for an android phone to come out on Verizon ever since I first heard about android 5 years ago!! My contract was up before the "droid" came out so I got a really crappy Bb storm! Save me!
    04-26-2010 06:13 PM
    BLACKBERRIES are HORRIBLE!!!! I've had the Curve 2, the Storm 2, and the Curve 8330. All were and are TERRIBLE. I need INCREDIBLE in my life!
    04-26-2010 06:15 PM
    I have a 2yr old Blackbery Curve on VZW. I was a faithful BB user until Summer of last year. I was about to get a Storm 2 but then realized I would be making a big mistake. My wife's contract was up in September and I convince her to get a droid instead of a BB. She has been very happy ever since. Her Happy = me really happy I converted my brother and friends from iphones to android and now I am the last one. My contract was up in Feb of this year and I was waiting for a N1, but since I heard the news today, for sure I want the Incredible now. I have converted 7+ people, including iphone users, to android. It is now my turn. please give me a Droid Incredible
    04-26-2010 06:17 PM
    some sanyo crap... which is only on sprint none the less.
    http://www.phone.cod.my/images/main/...l-pho-1482.jpg
    its a salter... owning an incredible would be quite incredible indeed
    04-26-2010 06:17 PM
    I have a Samsung SGH-A117. For those that don't know, it's a prepaid at&t gophone. It's only purpose in life is for phone calls and text messages. I have no clue how to use a t9 keyboard so it takes me 4x as long to send a text as somebody with a qwerty keyboard. The only good thing is that the phone goes days between charges.
    04-26-2010 06:19 PM
    I have a Samsung Moment with Sprint and it has been one headache after another. I would to cross the street to Verizon with the Incredible So I can actually USE MY PHONE!!
    04-26-2010 06:19 PM
    I currently have the Motorola Krzr. I need a new phone quick.
    04-26-2010 06:21 PM
    Droid owner here, would love to convert my Step-dad from his BBStorm (gross, I know) and upgrade myself to the Incredible. Basically just want it for the HTC Sense, not to mention the other awesome specs that outshine the Droid. My mom has an Eris, so if we could get this phone then we could be an (Verizon) Android poster family. My dream come true!!

oh... since everyone else is using the word, I probably should too... Android Central is INCREDIBLE!
    04-26-2010 06:22 PM
    I have a Motorola razor. This thing is all cracked and busted up. Can't wait for the new Droid.
    04-26-2010 06:22 PM
    I have a crappy Blackberry Curve 8330. I'm at the end of my new-every-two period and want an Incredible. Why? Well:

1) I hate BB with a passion. The UI is so old and antiquated and hard to work with.
    2) I hate trackballs. I was overjoyed to hear that Verizon hates trackballs as well. I've had to replace my trackball after the last one was no longer capable of being nursed along, and if I ever have a trackball again, I might just die.
    3) I hate my phone's guts. Not in the visceral sense. In the sense that my phone has managed, by the mysterious workings therein, to totally stop recognizing any micro SD card I put into it, so that I'm now limited to a few ringtones and 8 pictures on my phone at a time.
    4) I hate BB. Had to say that again. I once liked BB, but that was when Android was nascent and BB was the only real option against Apple. webOS is pretty, but their phone sucks, and they are floundering, and I don't want to wait for another two years until a decent webOS phone gets to market. And I don't want an iPhone. I want Android, and I want it Incredible.

Thanks.
    04-26-2010 06:24 PM
1,882 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD