Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnday23

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Im in the same spot as several other people here and my "sorry old phone" is the blackberry Tour. The phone has been okay but is no droid phone. I find that I want the ability to do more with a larger screen and surfing the net. Please help me get on the Droid train.

neubanks89

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My sorry luck could turn sweet with the help of AC

I'm a developer trying to pay his way through college. I just upgraded my phone to a Droid back in december and learned a lot about the android platform, fell in love with it and had begun work on finding security holes in order to gain root access on that and other devices. Since then, my poor phone was torn apart by my dog and I had to go back to using my really old-school nokia (all it does it make calls, doesn't even have enough space for all my contacts...) until I can manage to save up enough money to buy a new phone. Like i said on the other forum, I WILL be the first root this thing if AC is so nice as to choose me and i'll be able to continue my efforts in development for android. Thanks AC for giving me this incredible phone!!!

wibbic

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nokia E71x that would be almost decent if it had a bigger screen and if there were more of a Symbian presence in the US. Oh, and if AT&T hadn't HOBBLED it...

I've moved away from Windows to Linux, and now I'd like to move my phone OS to an open sourced one, too. Thanks, AC for this opportunity.

rccharles

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using the BB Storm generation one, and it feels like it. Don't get me wrong, I like my BB but have just wanted to go Android. Could go Android but with so many great devices coming out I just don't know if I can make the switch right now.
The poor Storm is lazy and slow, the screen moves around cause it acts like a button just not right?! Its a screen not a button. Seriously?! Its only 17 months old and it feels like a Model T when I really want a Mercedes!

Skyys

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I was a blackberry fan but I made the mistake of buying the storm1 on release day. Eventually the "it'll get better with updates" attitude wore off. I'm sick of my phone telling me I need to delete apps bcuz of my low memory. Save me from the endless cycle of batterypulls!

auburn1975

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My Verizon Storm1 (9530) with Windows 7 has been kicking my back-side. I don't know what the HTC will do for me but the press is good and just maybe I will not have to depend on Leaked RIM OS anymore. Now that would be a very, very good thing. Grew-up with first ever release (and many afterward that) of Trios/Palms then to BB Storm 9530 on Nov 29, 2008; however, I am not impressed with RIM or the Storm1 and how they support their product. So am hoping to try the Android on this new HTC Droid. Please give me the opportunity and thanks so much.

bman12479

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the LG Voyager. The browser is sooooooo slow. Some pages make the phone freeze when I try to open them. Also the phone is constantly randomly shutting off. I can be in the middle of a conversation and the phone just shuts off with full battery power !.Also the camera blows. It has no zoom and no flash. I cannot wait until Thursday believe that !!!

jmar226

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Had a Blackberry Storm with a cracked screen back button doesnt work and a defective battery that last literally 20 min. Went on ebay to buy a new curve and paid $200 when I just saw a commercial saying get a new curve for $30 bucks ..smh help me out

emaan1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am so sick of the inability of my iphone to have PUSH email. If I win this phone, I will also switch my wife to VZW and buy her the Incredible.

tonysoostupid

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
my sorry old phone is the lg dare. Yea you read right. I need to have the incredible cause while I am at work everyone else is on their blackberrys or i phone or even the droid looking on the internet while i'm looking at the pictures that are in my phone for thousands of time just to pretend that I'm on the internet too.

ryan820

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I currently am using the eris-- and sadly, it has been disappointing me a lot. Still on 1.5 and so many of the apps I love and use are leaving 1.5 support :( I would love an Incredible and would love to stay with verizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.