Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastr22

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
The sorry old phone I currently have is the nokia 6205 intrigue. This phone was given to me as a gift for fathers day last year, before I knew it two months after I had the phone the send button did not cork correctly. I've never really been a nokia fan and knew the phone would not last long, by the end of 2009 I found out it was on the top ten list of worst phones of 2009 on endgaget. I've always wanted to buy an android phone just never had the extra money for one, I've heard nothing but good things about the moto droid and surely by the specs this one will blow it out of the water.

bourneadvocate

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
my current crap droid

I have an unlocked motorola droid with nexus one port. I originally renewed my contract for a palm pre plus. I jumped on the bandwagon after a tattoo artist bought one. So I bought one on ***slist and it was rooted nexus one. Therefore, my battery goes faster than the speed of light, can't update to 2.1, a colorful "X" shows up on powering up. Keep the nexus one a nexus one, and keep the droid a droid. Its a wonderful crap phone on its own.

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I ain't gonna lie, my phone is neither sorry nor old, but compared to the Incredible, I guess pretty much every phone is sorry AND old. I'd love to win one!

-SR-

jmdlat

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have an LG Scoop from alltel (now Verizon). It's a slider but the QWERTY keyboard don't function anymore, earpiece don't work anymore it's always used on speakerphone, volume cant be changed with side buttons only going through the menus. I'm just waiting for my contract to be up so I can upgrade.
This would be a great help.

Brian_d

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My sorry old phone is the original En-v. Half the buttons don't work, the battery will last half a day - if I don't use it & the front screen stopped working a few weeks ago so I can't see if the buttons I press to dial are even working.

John-Paul

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
(cry) I don't have a cell phone (/cry), if I can win one, the Droid Incredible will be my first. And while I have already planned a road trip to "kick the tires", I deperately need to win one from Android Central so I will no longer have to fear a two year contract.

xterra4mike

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Original Storm user

Yup thats right, I am an Original storm user and everyday i want to through my phone out the window. If it were not for my two year contract that i am stuck in, the phone would be gone. PLEASE help ME!!!!

First post... wish me luck!:)

cjsteier

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the Droid, but my wife has an Original 8130 Pearl on Verizon that is a POS. She really needs an Android device to get her up to par for reality.

TheBarron

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a Pantech C300. The kind without the bluetooth. It randomly shuts itself off.

My wife has an LG Vu. That we got after the recall on the Quickfire.. because it might catch fire. No, really. The fun part about using the LG Vu touchscreen? You never know where your touch is going to register on the screen!

And the best part? The oh-so-great AT&T network they're both on...

Seriously. Help!

Ambrosius

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I would have to say that my sorry phone is the Blackberry Curve. It lacks luster and just when you think that blackberry is going to come out with an innovative style, they come out with the tour 2, ooooh wow, chills! Blah. Bring me the incredible!!!!

arich57

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a LG Dare. Well I was until Sunday.

I believe my Dare knew I was considering replacing it so it decided to do a preemptive strike. While watch NHL playoffs, it jumped into my beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech