04-28-2010 06:58 AM
1,882 ... 6970717273 ...
tools
    I'm on the motor Droid now (so last year). I promised my wife if I got the incredible I wouldn't want another phone EVER! Wait is there a better phone coming out than the incredible? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I need it!
    04-27-2010 06:36 PM
    I am using a TREO 700w since I broke my droid. So... uh.. yeah nuff said.
    04-27-2010 06:49 PM
    I am submitting this for my mother who is using a "sorry old" lg vx#### flip phone, the numbers dont matter..its about 4 yrs old. she loves my droid so i am hoping to win this incredible and give her it but i think she would prefer my droid.
    04-27-2010 06:49 PM
    Long long time ago, I was the uber-happy owner of a BB Curve. I feel like part of an older generation now. Could definitely use some 'incredible' in my life!
    04-27-2010 06:52 PM
    I have a Razr 2 that some of the buttons don't work and I sometimes have to charge three times a day. I would love to upgrade!!!
    04-27-2010 06:53 PM
    I have a moto droid. Compared to the HTC Incredible, the new hotness, the moto droid is old 'n busted. (Of course, compared to the iPhone - it's still the new hotness.)

Plus, incredible spelled backwards is elbidercni. Nuff said...
    04-27-2010 07:04 PM
    I need something to put my Tour in its place... can the Droid Incredible do it? Getting one for free couldn't hurt! Feed me Android.
    04-27-2010 07:05 PM
    I'm still using a 8130 Blackberry Pearl. Sure would like to get a nice new Android phone
    04-27-2010 07:05 PM
    Left my beloved blackberry to move to Droid. Something this 'Incredible' could keep me from biting the forbidden fruit.
    04-27-2010 07:08 PM
    I'm currently using an iPhone 3G in an area without AT&T 3G. The phone also locks up for five or six seconds every time I try to answer a call. I'm a Google Voice user stuck using the GV web apps because Apple won't approve Google's GV app.

I need a better phone. I need something Incredible.
    04-27-2010 07:08 PM
    Have a Hero (slow on 1.5, fast on 2.1) and a Pre (sucks all around). Also have a sorry Samsung A900 that is a backup.
    04-27-2010 07:11 PM
    I have a Droid Eris that I loaded the leaked 2.1 onto and today it started having all kinds of glitches... I reloaded the OS and nothing fixed... THE HORROR!!!
    04-27-2010 07:12 PM
    I have the wonderful ; ) Env2 = ( from Verizon. I have had it for about 1 year so my upgrade contract isn't for awhile. So far the front keys don't work, MMS messages have a 50% failure rate in full coverage areas, the camera displays pictures with the giant ? on them, and I get the dreaded random shut off about 4 times a day. I'm looking to get into the Android scene and get rid of this nuisance env2!
    04-27-2010 07:14 PM
    I currently use the Omnia i910 and yes it is a great phone, but I really think it enabled me to go as far with WM as I can and I am ready to explore a new OS in Android. The Incredible seems like the next logical progression of devices from the Omnia, and a great fit for me.
    04-27-2010 07:20 PM
    It's sad--I'm stuck in the 20th century with a Palm. Even though I had it only 3 weeks before I had to get a replacement, I am still with it. Tech support has had me wipe out the system several times and re-install everything and re-install backed-up data. Once, a tech told me that I should do A, then B, then C. The only thing she didn't tell me (because she didn't know--the twerp) was that nothing was backed up so I lost everything!

Way to go, Palm! Then, the second Palm had to be replaced. I must be electronically challenged.

I'm on the 3rd Palm and I'm still having problems. Sometimes it turns itself off. I have been on the phone with tech support so many times, they call me by name. Everyone in tech support is nice and try to be helpful, but I paid a lot of money for the first one and only 3 weeks in, I get a refurbished one. It's been downhill ever since. I spend a lot of time calling tech support. I have talked to other smart phone users and I find that Palm is not their favorite. They all switched to other smart phones.

I just want a phone that works, that will keep my work calendar, emails, and contacts. Is that too much to ask?????
    04-27-2010 07:20 PM
    my finacee is currently using a BB Tour...she is in definite need of an upgrade
    04-27-2010 07:21 PM
    I'm currently using a BlackBerry Storm. 'nuff said!
    04-27-2010 07:24 PM
    I'm slinging the Droid right now, and have to admit that it's my first smartphone. Glad as the sunshine that I went with Android and not crapple.

I'm pretty satisfied with my Droid though as usual, as soon as I got it and they announce the N1, and other smokin' blazing guns (Legend, Incredible, etc.).

Have to say I'm not a huge fan of the keyboard, and hardly use it; wouldn't miss it if it were not there. And the cheesy gold paint on my camera button all came off! I probably have the only "customized" Droid with a white camera button.

I'm not greedy.

That is all. Nerd out. (I think there's something wrong with our culture in that 'nerd' has a negative connotation. There should be another word for someone totally into technology.)
    04-27-2010 07:26 PM
    My current phone is the pits. The light behind the trackball doesn't work. The screen is scratched. Plus my contract is up for renewal. This is the perfect time for a new phone. Its the perfect time for the incredible.
    04-27-2010 07:26 PM
    I'm using the pantech matrix right now, and it's a piece of crap. Restarts on me all the time. No software updates, really slow processor. Just a bad bad phone.
    04-27-2010 07:34 PM
    I have a Palm Pre. Three weeks after I bought it, I had to get a replacement. It was really frustrating. I spent at least 1 hour talking to tech support each night I called. Sometimes, it was 2 nights in a row. The phone kept turning off by itself. I had techs walk me thru wiping everything out and reinstalling. Once, a tech told me to wipe everything out but I didn't know enough to back-up my data.

Then, came the second replacement Palm. That was a mess! The phone is still turning itself off. I'm losing data. So, Verizon switched me to a Blackberry Curve. Nobody told me that there's a setting in the phone that either wipes out the calendar info more than 60 days old or keeps it forever. When I started billing invoices, guess what? Nothing older than 60 days. Oh NOOOOOOOO. That's money I said good-bye to. Hours on hold and with tech support.

Blackberry is more dependable, but the screen is small, can't see too much on a website, it's slow, and I'm not happy. I want to step into the 21st century. I want an HTC Droid Incredible!
    04-27-2010 07:36 PM
    I have a Droid and wont be able to upgrade on my own for like 2 years, so I'd love the incredible.
    04-27-2010 07:36 PM
    I currently have a BB Storm 2. I have been eyeing Android phones since Nexus One came out. And the Incredible looks as it name implies! The biggest change that I'd look forward to in winning a Droid Incredible is responsiveness.

Thanks, AC!
    04-27-2010 07:37 PM
    The very first RAZR phone which was incredibly expensive when it first came out! On ATT on top of that. I plan on switching to Verizon, but keeping thinking about it... this would just push me over the edge!
    04-27-2010 07:45 PM
    a sad 5-year-old moto razr
    04-27-2010 07:48 PM
1,882 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD