Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

negrito2100

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
hey all. I as many got the blackberry storm. this thing is a total piece of crap. so much as they made a storm two a couple months later. its laggy slow annoying and faulty. i have to have a folded buiseness card between the batery and screen just do the screen clicks half way descent. i hate this phone and i was going to get the droid but then seen the nexus and fell in love with it, now i see that incredible is so sexy and fast, i want it so bad it hurts. i cant stand to have this storm another month. i already want to throw it out the car every time i have to pull the battery. really in dire need of the incredible.

Kevin C#AC

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Stupid LG Dare

I am currently using a stupid LG Dare. The phone turns off on its own whenever it wants too, when I scroll through my contacts and when I send a text message while on a call. Its greaaaat

stp1g

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone, jailbroken and serviced through T-Mobile. I was thinking about installing the new Android OS that is out there for iPhones but why do that when I have a chance of winning a far superior device, the Droid Incredible! BTW, did I mention that I'm ready to switch carriers???

dgdave#AC

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a tiny Droid Eris that's kinda laggy. I'm a big, awesome guy and I need a phone of the same stature. Besides, the Eris is on its death bed (retail wise) and I need something that will be around a while.

kubird144

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Incredible

My kick-ass phone is the Samsung SPH-M500. This bad boy is vintage 2006 -- sporting a 1.3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth wireless technology, and it also can play MP3's. Seriously, I really love this phone, it's small, simple, and gets the job done. Do I win?

redskynights4

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
upgrades are always welcome

I have the Eris (not a bad phone). Its cute, affordable and fits in the palm of your hand... what its not is incredible. The camera is decent but nothing compared to the Incredible. I have issues with my home screen getting shuffled around and I am on my warranty replacement (its been 5 months) for trackball issues. I love android and I have been following it closely since I was converted from my crummy old (lg vu- att<<) phone and further back in time still. I would love to make tracks with my photography this summer with a sleek new phone and be able to draw stares when I would whip out my Incredible toy :D

l_oaf

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks like my phone is just made for this thread.
I've got a 4 year old Sony w810i.
This thing has gotten me through everything. It was the first phone i hacked and transfered .mp3's for my ring tones.

herbologist

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My "sorry old phone" is a windows operated omnia. What I thought was a good phone is actually my down fall due to being the slowest and most irritating phone I have ever used. It rarely turns on after numerous pushing of the sleep button and is a joke for a "pocket-pc". My upgrade is not due untill near the end of the year, please give me an HTC Incredible!

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm currently using a Motorola Droid. This is a nice phone as I am sure you know. Have you heard of the Motorola Droid? Anywho, I am running ClockworkMod Launcher, and have used Helix. I MUST have 5+ screens in order for the Droid to do everything I want. Without Sense being on the phone, I have to use Contacts! Widget, which hasn't been updated and has been forgotten about from the Dev. It's buggy, and my phone started suffering from major LAG issues. The keyboard is useless (Sad face), and just adds bulk to the phone. That is why I want an incredible, it's what I was hoping the DROID would be.

anrichardson

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the Droid and my wife is eligable for an upgrade today, but isn't to keen on spending $200 on the Incredible. She has the LG Dare right now and the 3.2megapixel camera doesn't even work, her battery last for an hour now. So it would be incredible for to win it. Please help me.

hyperanim8or

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I love my Motorola Droid. But since I am in a contract I can't upgrade to the Incredible yet. BUT if I won one I would give my Droid to my wife and go crazy with the Incredible.

It would be cool....

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone that is running on at&t suckage network. It's only on edge too. I am switching to the Android platform because clearly that's where the future is. Apple and the iPhone OS is becoming stale and with Sense, it takes Android to a whole new level. I am preparing to be laid off for the summer so I could always use this phone so I could cancel the one I preordered from VZW to activate a new line..

PhillyK

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
The sorry phone I currently have is the iPhone.

I'm tired of asking myself why it takes so long to enter calendar events. Ready for a more practical smartphone!

scooterpd

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had the sorry little LG enV2 dumbphone since it first came out. For some reason this phone likes to play jokes on me. It has this increasingly-frustrating ability to magically turn off at random moments. If I leave it alone for a minute or two, the phone just shuts off. I like to think of it as a power-saving feature. Or maybe it just needs a quick nap every now and then. It really sucks when I leave the house with it in my pocket, expecting a phone call or text only to realize that it has been off for the past hour. It's one of the many wonderful features of my sorry little phone. Can't wait for the DI though! Especially if it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie