Pre-order vs. Store , let's see how it counts

How will you get your Droid Incredible phone

• Total voters

aaoflaca

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I thought it might be a good thing to know how many members of the Droid Incredible forums are doing Pre-Order (VZN & BB) vs. Store

What do you think Guys ??

Let's see how powerful the androidcentral's members

Last edited:

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
in store. mostly because i hate fedex.

mostly.

Plus I see over on AF that people who pre-ordered this week are getting an email from VZW saying the pre-orders are all sold out and they will be "contacted" when the next batch is around. :eek:
F that... Store for me FTW!

patrick.butler

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I went the BB route just because I hate dealing with mail in rebates

I second that. And the store rep said I would have to pay an early upgrade fee cause Im 3 months from the NE2. $320 in store that day or $170(smart30 promo) online and get it no later than the 29th.....

dustinmj

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I went BB too but because I have some cash racked up on gift cards over there... I'm paying full price (call me what you will), and my local store has agreed to pricematch $529 vs $599 FYI

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am also going the best buy route. this is due to me having a credit card with them. i'm not due for an upgrade til next year so i'm payin full retail for it as well. i'ma have to look into the price match route to save some money as well.

6s1d9

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered on 4/20 and as of today Fed Ex's site says "On truck for delivery"
Fed Ex dude usually arrives around 1:00pm Pacific time so DEFINITELY Pre-order!! Otherwise I would not only have to wait until tomorrow for my Incredible but I would have had to shell out the extra $100 untill Verizon rebated me. Within about 3 hours of this post my Incredible will be in my hands up and running :)

aaoflaca

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
@ 1:29 PM today, the Great "DROID INCREDIBLE" arrived safe at my home,I think I'm feeling sick now,have to ask my manager to leave early to see my "DROID INCREDIBLE" doctor ;) :D

anon(18050)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered online yesterday evening, the nearest VZW store is 45 min from the house and I'm not going there just for a phone (which I got cheaper online anyway). Wish I had done it a day earlier so I could have it today., but it'll be here tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams