Hey guys I am new to the form as this is my first post...WOOOOOOT.

Anyways now for my sad news. I just got off the phone with a VZW CSR wanting to know the status of my pre order since I have not jet had got a tracking number for my order I placed on 4/23. She then transfered me to the online order number and they told me they have to restock the phone west coast orders will be delayed and filled as soon as they get more phones

Seriously why even per order!!!!!

Is this happeneing to anyone or is it just my bad luck!

Super Mad,

Bleedblu237
    04-28-2010 11:27 AM
    You can cancel the order and goto the VZN store tomorrow morning and get one
    Check today @ your nearest VZN store, that they will have some for tomorrow
    04-28-2010 11:54 AM
    I hate to add fuel to the fire...but I ordered mine on 4/26, and my phone is on the way. Its in Oakland today (from Ontario, Ca), should have it in my hands tomorrow....
    04-28-2010 11:54 AM
    Yeah, at this point I would just go to the Verizon store tomorrow and buy one. They should be getting their's tonight just like those of us that pre-ordered.
    04-28-2010 12:01 PM
    I ordered last night...hopefully it comes tomorrow but my order is being processed now
    04-28-2010 12:23 PM
    Sorry to hear that man, I ordered on the 26th. It's shipping from Ontario to my place in SJ. Apparently its on a FedEx truck out for delivery so I'll be getting it today.
    04-28-2010 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD