An INCREDIBLE Day in the Life of My Incredible

Xyxyll

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I had a lot of fun creating this, so I want to share it with you. If you're a college student, you'll appreciate this even more.

Enjoy!

An INCREDIBLE Day in the Life of My Incredible

1Alarm-clock.jpg

2droideggs.jpg

3studyingboring.jpg

4test.jpg

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i'll be the old "wise" guy here....even though i'm only 28.....cherish the college life my friend. it is awesome, and you will never get it back!

one tip for you though...after you graduate, and get your first real job, make sure you do two things:

1. silence your cell phone when you go to bed at 11:00 p.m., because for the next 2 years, the younger guys (if you are in a frat or just had some close friends) will call you drunk from school at 1:00 a.m. asking "where are you?" and then saying "aw i'm sorry man, i didn't know you were asleep."

2. delete all college pictures from social networking sites before you go into your first interview...and then DO NOT under any circumstances accept friend requests from any of your new co-workers.

and finally...and this is from personal experience...

3. don't go back to your college to watch March Madness with your buddies and get piss drunk and end up throwing buckets of paint all over the sidewalk in front of the admissions office on a Friday night. especially when your new wife (who also happens to be working for the college in the admissions office) is giving tours to prospective students the following morning and has to explain why my fraternity colors are splattered in paint all over the place along with a soaked tshirt, a kickball (i dunno), and a half eaten subway club sandwich (not sure either).

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i'll be the old "wise" guy here....even though i'm only 28.....cherish the college life my friend. it is awesome, and you will never get it back!

one tip for you though...after you graduate, and get your first real job, make sure you do two things:

1. silence your cell phone when you go to bed at 11:00 p.m., because for the next 2 years, the younger guys (if you are in a frat or just had some close friends) will call you drunk from school at 1:00 a.m. asking "where are you?" and then saying "aw i'm sorry man, i didn't know you were asleep."

2. delete all college pictures from social networking sites before you go into your first interview...and then DO NOT under any circumstances accept friend requests from any of your new co-workers.

and finally...and this is from personal experience...

3. don't go back to your college to watch March Madness with your buddies and get piss drunk and end up throwing buckets of paint all over the sidewalk in front of the admissions office on a Friday night. especially when your new wife (who also happens to be working for the college in the admissions office) is giving tours to prospective students the following morning and has to explain why my fraternity colors are splattered in paint all over the place along with a soaked tshirt, a kickball (i dunno), and a half eaten subway club sandwich (not sure either).

LOVE IT!
10char

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781