Camera and placing phone down

AWDmonster

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone,

I was just wondering if people are concerned about the camera placement, putting the phone down, and possibly scratching the lens? it looks like it may scratch/touch the surface.

btw, I am REALLY enjoying this phone! so much faster than my storm1 (which I honestly did not have much a problem with, I know I am one of the few) but it was time to move on.

Thanks

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i've had a few phones that seem to have been designed that way, and i never got any scratches that i could notice.

but maybe get a piece of clear packing tape and make a custom cover for it?

i might do that after i get a good look at it tomorrow.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
i've had a few phones that seem to have been designed that way, and i never got any scratches that i could notice.

but maybe get a piece of clear packing tape and make a custom cover for it?

i might do that after i get a good look at it tomorrow.

i may do this as well. i got one of the silicon cases. i wonder if the camera lense will still stick out past the case or not. if so i will probably use a piece of clear tape or a chunk of a screen protector.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
If you take the cover off, you will see that the actual lens is flush with the back of the phone body, not the cover. If you set the phone down on a smooth surface, the lens should be untouched.

AWDmonster

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
If you take the cover off, you will see that the actual lens is flush with the back of the phone body, not the cover. If you set the phone down on a smooth surface, the lens should be untouched.

thanks I just noticed that, now I just got to figure out if I want a case or just clear armor