Closing Applications?

Goodness

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi -- I'm a former Storm owner.

With Blackberry -- you manually had to "close" out of each application when finished with it. I know that the Incredible can run apps simultaneously, but do you need to "close" them? thanks for your help.

R

Roy Aguilera

Do not use task killers. They are not needed and only cause fc's.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Third - no need for an app killer, and no need to "close" apps. Android does all of that for you. As a former Stormer I know, old habits are hard to break but I've had the phone for over a week now and have had no issues with slowness, lagging, force close, reboots, errors....nothing. It just works. How refreshing.

thechidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Third - no need for an app killer, and no need to "close" apps. Android does all of that for you. As a former Stormer I know, old habits are hard to break but I've had the phone for over a week now and have had no issues with slowness, lagging, force close, reboots, errors....nothing. It just works. How refreshing.

That great for you and all but I definitely experience slowness lagging etc when too many apps are open, mostly with my browser tabs. I guess ill give task killer a try

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
task killers are not necessary I do not suggest them. They kill battery quicker and are just a waste. If you are experiencing lagging then just close out on an app. would be better than using a task killer.