Syncing w/ iTunes....using a Mac

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
well i DO mind payin money. therefore i'm not getting it. not freaking worth money to me.

Dude, calm down, i wasn't saying that to degrade you or anything. i was just stating that i didn't mind paying $.99 for something that worked. Obviously, like the last poster said, its not worth it.

skimanb2333

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Dude, calm down, i wasn't saying that to degrade you or anything. i was just stating that i didn't mind paying $.99 for something that worked. Obviously, like the last poster said, its not worth it.

haha dont worry i wasnt really commenting to u i was just showing that i dont feel like payin for apps!

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Do these syncing programs work with iTunes for Windows? I would like my entire music library (it's not that big comparatively) on my phone like my iPhone did. Does the Droid play all the music (even DRM-Free iTunes purchased songs)?

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded iTuneMyWalkman which allows you to sync an mobile phone to Itunes. Trying it now will see how it does.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
Oh, you guys. Use DoubleTwist. The app on the Market is only for detecting when you're plugged into your Mac and DoubleTwist is open. It auto-mounts the SD card for transfers if you're too lazy to take the 5 seconds yourself.

I have found (super annoying) that every time I sync music, I have to re-sync everything.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Why not just drag and drop you music from your computer (mac or pc) on your sd card? It's easy and people should just stop being lazy..

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Are you using a Mac or PC? (I'm a Mac user and am trying to decide what the best tool is going to be.

Mac but that program i mentioned was NOT too good in my opinion and only supported playlist. Someome else mentioned a program called Sail something which I downloaded and it was much better only problem I can find with it is that it will only recognize the internal memory on the phone not my 8GB SD card... they need a fix for that.

Last edited:

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Mac but that program i mentioned was too good in my opinion. Someome else mentioned a program called Sail something which I downloaded and it was much better only problem I can find with it is that it will only recognize the internal memory on the phone not my 8GB SD card... they need a fix for that.

I am using Sailing Sync. It found both internal and external memory locations. I am using the paid version and not the basic/free version. Maybe thats the difference?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463