I just rooted and wasn't given the option to sign in to google account. How do I factory reset and get my google and contacts back?? I also tried to restore my backup and was notified that my file wasn't valid as Md5 was missing.... o_O
    07-30-2011 04:19 AM
    So I figured out the Google Acct issue by reading the first post of the Nightly thread. *embarassed* I needed to flash the Google Apps.

Still unsure how to fix my MD5 is missing problem though.
    07-30-2011 10:43 AM
    Are you talking about your original Nandroid that was made when you rooted? If you updated Clockwork from the Unrevoked 2.x version to 3.0.0.8 then it won't work. If you're still on the 2.x then it may be a bad backup if the MD5 does not match.
    07-30-2011 04:16 PM
    Yes P, I'm talking about my original NANDroid and I did update CW to 3.0.0.8. I it's not a issue really. I don't need to go back to Stock Sense or anything. Just had me worried when I didn't have my Google info. I'm good with Vanilla GB.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    07-30-2011 04:22 PM
    Don't sweat it. Any Nandroids you make with 3.0.0.8 should be good. If you ever want to go back to stock there are plenty of way's to do it. Not to mention Nothing Special and Virtuous which are debloated Stock ROM's.
    07-30-2011 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD