Is there a way to reorder the favorites panel?

bss

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I add someone to the favorites panel on my DI it just puts them in alphabetical order...is there any way to manually arrange the order of the shortcuts? Or should I just get rid of that widget and just use shortcuts on the main screen?

homsie

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
No, there isn't a way to order the entries in the favorites panel. It's always alphabetical order (by first name).

amolchopra

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Click and hold the widget for few seconds. Drag it to the "edit" button appearing on the lower left of the phone.

The phone should show you option to reorder the favorites. Select this option. You will see the list with a reordreing button to the right of each contact. Press and hold the draggable button and move contacts one by one.

Good luck!

Dave Richardson

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

When everyone is talking about the widget, I am not sure what they mean. I really would like to change the order of my favorites. Would appreciate your advice.

GeoLaTorre

Jun 14, 2017
Visit site
What I do is put an "A" and a Space in front of the person's name I want in the first position and make the star white in their contact,
Then I put a "B" and a Space in front of the person's name I want in the second position and make the star white in their contact, etc.. this puts them in the order that I want .
Hope that helps !