Does the Beautiful Widgets digital clock/weather widget work on the Inc?

Thanks,
    04-29-2010 10:24 PM
    yes, no issues
    04-29-2010 11:01 PM
    You don't need the Beautiful Widgets clock/weather on the Incredible. HTC Sense has the exact same thing. Beautiful Widget is a rip-off of HTC's widget.
    04-29-2010 11:03 PM
    You don't need the Beautiful Widgets clock/weather on the Incredible. HTC Sense has the exact same thing. Beautiful Widget is a rip-off of HTC's widget.
    I searched through the pre-installed clock widgets on my Inc and did not find one with a digital clock/weather. I don't like the white flip number clock.

BTW - can the Beautiful Widgets still be had? From searching online I found that HTC sent a Cease/Desist letter to them so they had to take down the digital clock/weather HTC rip-off widgets?

thanks for the help,
    04-29-2010 11:09 PM
    I searched through the pre-installed clock widgets on my Inc and did not find one with a digital clock/weather. I don't like the white flip number clock.

BTW - can the Beautiful Widgets still be had? From searching online I found that HTC sent a Cease/Desist letter to them so they had to take down the digital clock/weather HTC rip-off widgets?

thanks for the help,
    Ya but they had to remove certain themes that infringed on copyrights, its still available and works well on the incredible, you will loose the cool weather effects when you turn on the screen from the stock widget though
    04-29-2010 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD