Ring Scheduler

johnnyboy#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Want to see if anybody out there has any good ideas for me. I am coming from a blackberry to the incredible and the one gripe I have is there is no way to have it automatically quite your notifications at a set time. I had the ring scheduler app on my blackberry. You could set it for a certain time and it would lower the phone and mute the notifications if you wanted it to, then in the morn restore all to normal. Well I downloaded the one for android and you can't separate the ringer sound from the notifications sound. I use my phone as my primary phone like lots of people and at night I want to hear it ring if there's an emergency but I don't want to hear emails dropping in at 2am. Any suggestions, besides do it manually. Thanks

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Check out Timeriffic for changing sounds at a certain time. Foxy ring lets you silence it from A to B so you could use that overnight and it allows you to input emergency contact numbers.

thenewnoise

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I am using one called Quick Profiles. It doesn't set the profiles automatically, you have to do it manually, but it will let you separate the ringer and notification sounds

skagen

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Does it let you silence some of the contacts individually or put to vibrate? without doing it for all the other contacts?

I was able to do it with BB and it was very handy...............

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Does it let you silence some of the contacts individually or put to vibrate? without doing it for all the other contacts?

I was able to do it with BB and it was very handy...............

Setting Profiles allows you to do this to individual contacts and groups as well.

skagen

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I checked and setting profiles doesn't do it for individual contacts.....it just changes the profile as a whole. I need something that I can set up individually......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888