How to Restore HTC Wallpapers.....

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
was wondering how to restore the HTC Wallpapers? I currently get a black screen when I select that option and no longer any choices to look at, and when I hit the Select Wallpaper button, it give me a pop up Warning: Phone Memeory Full, but it isn't....

any thoughts?

do I need to factory reset?

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
yeah, many of times, still doesnt work, I am starting to think that Factory Reset is my only option, I downloaded Astro File Manager, and can still see all the pictures and wallpapers, they are still on my phone....

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Someone posted this problem earlier and he did a factory reset to get them back.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droid-incredible/10840-regular-wallpapers-no-longer-showing-up.html

whats the best way to back up the apps you downloaded? I really dont have much being Ive only had the phone for 2 days, but would like to know how if I need to again....also, if I Factory reset do I need to activate again? does it cost an activation fee?
haha just noticed that my thread i started and, no I havent restarted yet, so not 100% that will restore the wallpapers....

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670