Just sold my T-Mobile Nexus One which I just purchased on May 18th and bought an Incredible from Verizon. It will be here next week.

I'm a phone junkie, I normally switch phone 3-4 times a year.

I had the Desire rom on my N1, so I'm looking forward to having it on the Incredible.

Any other N1 "switchers" here?
    04-30-2010 05:29 PM
    Congrats! Enjoy the new device. Let us know what you think once you've spent some time with it.
    04-30-2010 05:37 PM
    while not a N1 switcher i too am a huge phone junkie in the last year alone i had a storm 1 > curve 8330 > storm 1> bold 9000 > iphone 3g > iphone 3gs > mytouch3g unlocked> motorola droid> and now the incredible lol yea i have issues
    04-30-2010 06:07 PM
    I'm a N1 switcher. I think both devices are great. Obviously VZW network is better though.
    04-30-2010 06:52 PM
    I was waiting pretty impatiently on the N1 to come to Verizon. The day I saw they announced the DI I knew that it wouldn't be coming to Verizon....That is still a very impressive phone, not sure how well I will like the Sense UI over vanilla Android, I've used Sense never used straight vanilla.....so we will see I don't think there will be anything I will notice.

I also wanted the slimness of the N1 and thought that the DI was going to be thicker looking at pictures. After watching a few unboxings etc on Youtube they are about the same thickness so I was sold. BYE BYE STORM!@!@@!!!
    04-30-2010 06:56 PM
    Just sold my T-Mobile Nexus One which I just purchased on May 18th and bought an Incredible from Verizon. It will be here next week.

I'm a phone junkie, I normally switch phone 3-4 times a year.

I had the Desire rom on my N1, so I'm looking forward to having it on the Incredible.

Any other N1 "switchers" here?
    You must be really fast.
    04-30-2010 08:34 PM
    I'm switching from an N1 (desire ROM) as well.
    05-01-2010 12:11 AM
    You must be really fast.
    Sorry, that should have said March 18th

I normally buy a new phone every 3-4 months but just had to grab the new Incredible. I use Google Voice for my phone number so switching carriers (while not cheap) is not a problem for me as my phone number always stays the same.
    05-01-2010 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD