Apologies in advance if this has already been addressed in other threads and I happened to miss them.

Does anyone know of a way to set different e-mail/SMS ringtones for each contact? Is there an App in the Market that addresses this?

With my BB Storm, I loved the fact that I could set a unique ringtone for each contact so that I knew who was texting or e-mailing me without having to even look at the phone.

Thank you.
    05-01-2010 01:36 AM
    Apologies in advance if this has already been addressed in other threads and I happened to miss them.

Does anyone know of a way to set different e-mail/SMS ringtones for each contact? Is there an App in the Market that addresses this?

With my BB Storm, I loved the fact that I could set a unique ringtone for each contact so that I knew who was texting or e-mailing me without having to even look at the phone.

Thank you.
    I to have come from a BB. As far as I know through experimenting and research on the forums and MarketPlace. No. We can't do it. As one person in the forums stated, "Its all or nothing" when it comes to setting several different contact alerts. There isn't even an app that I could find in the app store. Maybe some day in an update there will be something.
    05-01-2010 02:41 AM
    Download SMS Pop-up from the market. It gives you the option to assign different tones to each individual that you choose to.
    05-01-2010 01:08 PM
    Sounds good, but:

I searched for SMS Popup in the market, and three different apps came up:

RAON Mobility
    Adam K
    and Adam K.

Which one is it?
    09-27-2010 03:47 AM
    Handcent will do this for you as well in addition to many other things
    09-27-2010 09:16 AM
    +1 for handcent
    09-27-2010 09:37 AM
    +1 for handcent
    what he said......
    09-27-2010 11:56 AM
    Yes, handcent will do the trick AND is a much better messaging app then the standard HTC one.

Personally, I don't really use it, I prefer Chomp SMS

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-27-2010 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD