I'd like to copy my files from my Droid's SD card to the incredible's internal memory, any way to do that?
    05-01-2010 07:20 AM
    I'd like to copy my files from my Droid's SD card to the incredible's internal memory, any way to do that?
    Attach USB cable and select Disk Drive. Both drives will show up on your computer. I named mine Internal and Incredible. Select files from sd card and copy to photo card(Internal).

This assumes you know how to find the choices when you attach the usb cable.
    05-01-2010 08:24 AM
    Thanks, but is there a way to do it via astro?
    05-01-2010 02:26 PM
    Thanks, but is there a way to do it via astro?
    I second this question!!!! Even without needing to move music files, I would like to know how internal storage is labeled in astro? I was looking at the app on my phone and I couldn't see it at all.

Is is possible internal storage is not supported/identified by Astro (like a lot of other apps I have tried)?
    05-02-2010 06:05 PM
    I second this question!!!! Even without needing to move music files, I would like to know how internal storage is labeled in astro? I was looking at the app on my phone and I couldn't see it at all.

Is is possible internal storage is not supported/identified by Astro (like a lot of other apps I have tried)?
    While in Astro there will be a small triangle in the upper right of the screen. Click on that to change between storage cards. One will point down, the other will point up.
    05-02-2010 06:15 PM
    FYI - the internal storage card is identified as /emcc/ in file explorers.
    05-02-2010 06:18 PM
    Thanks!!!! Exactly what I needed to know!!!
    05-02-2010 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD