chick from work put our office number as her number on Facebook

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Now whenever the office calls my phone, I get her picture and name showing up....How can I stop this? My office is in my contacts list but she overides it.

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Select her as a contact in your People list and click "edit." Then remove the office number from the list of her contact #s.

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
lol, same here. I already heard the facebook sync horror story so before I even activatetd I made sure that wasnt going to happen. ha.

Either that or report her, Get her fired, and then post on her wall "Since you got fired, can you atleast take your work number off facebook so I dont have to see your face on my phone when someone from MY* work calls me"

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
this is my only gripe with this phone, the facebook app for blackberry just synced everyone's picture with the contacts in your phone, not added all your facebook friends to your phone's contacts. I got it un - synced but I now have no one's profile pics when they call.

joker#AC

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So if you uncheck the Facebook sync, is there any way to still have their Facebook pictures in your phonebook?

Hm I think I have Facebook sync enabled, but mine is just syncing missing info for the people I entered in my phonebook. I can manually unlink from Facebook people's contact info if I want. Of course I added people before I added the Facebook link and manually linked each person to their Facebook profile, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it...

anthonym83

May 12, 2010
Visit site
So if you uncheck the Facebook sync, is there any way to still have their Facebook pictures in your phonebook?

Yup, manually link contact with facebook profile. Sometimes it'll give you suggestions and sometimes you just have to scroll to their name in your FB Friends List.

People > (Your Contact's Name) > Link (Upper Right Corner of "Details Card") > Facebook > (Your Contact's FB Name)

I never used the sync.
Also, with some friends, I prefer their Google picture more, so Link with their Google Account (otherwise I don't link with google at all, if I need to email, I use the web based gmail program that had the address book), and THEN can link with FB also (to see status updates)... Or if I'm not FB friends, just Google friends.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci