1.22.605.2 Update Being Pushed Out?

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Haven't received any updates. Also went to Menu>Settings>About Phone>System Updates and checked and it says I'm up to date. What's your source?

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
The battery life of mine was awful.. Had to re-charge before the end of the day. With the same amount of use, my iPhone got better battery life.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm new to android. How exactly will I know when there is an update? email, pop up screen saying to update, or what?

Or if you're crazy like some of us, you will manually check every 30 minutes, by going to settings > about phone > system updates ;)

If I had to guess, this update only addresses the issue of phones rebooting in certain markets. It also might address the messaging issue, where if you do a reply all when the CC field is blank, it will randomly add recipients from your address book to the email reply (not good).

I wouldn't expect anything else out of them this fast.

Last edited:

heavensblade23

May 2, 2010
Visit site
If I had to guess, this update only addresses the issue of phones rebooting in certain markets. It also might address the messaging issue, where if you do a reply all when the CC field is blank, it will randomly add recipients from your address book to the email reply (not good).

That would be my guess, apparently people in certain markets were having their phone reboot 20 times in a row in areas with bad coverage.

Who knows though, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze