Finally, Gingerbread for All DInc Owners!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
http://m.androidcentral.com/htc-droid-incredible-gingerbread-update-support-docs-now-live-verizon-website

Apparently, the GB rollout will start tomorrow with 10,000 updates, 50,000 on Wednesday, and the rest of us on Friday! And all it took was a little patience!

Now we just wait! Hallejuah!

Last edited:
Reactions: PvilleComp

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The crazy thing is that Gingerbread is probably the final big OS update us DInc owners will likely get. I can only imagine the craziness when the Ice Cream Sandwich stuff starts up.

KiboeTheDog

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I may try the rooted version when it comes out, but I really can't see giving up CM7.

QFT

and really, i'm mainly concerned with the new radio and Kernal.

as it will be nice to see a radio out that isn't a leaked one or one from the freaking EVO

same with the kernal, i'm sure the incredikernal will finally be able to work with sense based roms now.

CaptainPeeJ

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a stock Dinc and was wondering if the stock ROM was available so I could update my phone via SD card instead of waiting for the OTA. Anyone know if the stock ROM is available for download somewhere? Sorry if I missed this on the forums somewhere. I'm new and did some searching before posting with no luck. :)

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Here is what I would like this thread to have happen. Over the next few days, when you get your GB update, just put it in this thread and, if you can, maybe post your Neocore/Quadrant/Linpack scores. I am curious how everyone's phone improved after you have your update.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Is it automatically pushed? I have never received an update such as this except on BB. They notified via email it it would say available. U haven't received any notice. I know they are releasing daily.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Is it automatically pushed? I have never received an update such as this except on BB. They notified via email it it would say available. U haven't received any notice. I know they are releasing daily.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yes. When it is pushed, the phone will give you a notification that the update is ready to download to your phone, and it will give you instructions to continue and apply it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87