green circle w/1 on favorite? what does it mean?

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
When I scroll one screen to the right, one of my favorite contacts has a little green circle with a 1 in it. I can't figure out what that means. I have no new messages, emails, missed calls, or Facebook notifications. So what the heck does it mean?

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
When I scroll one screen to the right, one of my favorite contacts has a little green circle with a 1 in it. I can't figure out what that means. I have no new messages, emails, missed calls, or Facebook notifications. So what the heck does it mean?

Must belong to one of the social sites you are registered to and have a message from them.

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Go to page 54 in the user manual on line and it explains exactly what you have. Check out the attachment I did

I finally got it cleared by going into events, but not one of those things happened. She didn't make an event, notification, call, text, email, facebook post.

I was able to replicate the green dot by having my son call me and me not answering. That cleared when I checked call history (as it should). But this other one NOTHING was in anywhere.

widdlewade

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I synch with Outlook. If I have that same contact in one of my Google accounts, I get that symbol. Basically, it is linking the outlook contact with the Google contact. I erased my Google contacts and got rid of those links.

bmxfreak995

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
you have to click on the contact and scroll to updates and this includes status updates on facebook. i just ignore them since people are posting stuff all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes