When I scroll one screen to the right, one of my favorite contacts has a little green circle with a 1 in it. I can't figure out what that means. I have no new messages, emails, missed calls, or Facebook notifications. So what the heck does it mean?
    05-02-2010 01:12 PM
    When I scroll one screen to the right, one of my favorite contacts has a little green circle with a 1 in it. I can't figure out what that means. I have no new messages, emails, missed calls, or Facebook notifications. So what the heck does it mean?
    Must belong to one of the social sites you are registered to and have a message from them.
    05-02-2010 01:15 PM
    Must belong to one of the social sites you are registered to and have a message from them.
    Only social site I'm registered at is Facebook. There's nothing there.
    05-02-2010 01:17 PM
    Umm, let me see if there is anything in the manual.....brb.
    05-02-2010 01:20 PM
    it counts Facebook updates, new text messages, missed calls and emails.
    05-02-2010 01:20 PM
    it counts Facebook updates, new text messages, missed calls and emails.
    OK, how do I clear it because I've checked all of the above. There's nothing in either of those.
    05-02-2010 01:21 PM
    Go to page 54 in the user manual on line and it explains exactly what you have. Check out the attachment I did
    05-02-2010 01:28 PM
    Go to page 54 in the user manual on line and it explains exactly what you have. Check out the attachment I did
    I finally got it cleared by going into events, but not one of those things happened. She didn't make an event, notification, call, text, email, facebook post.

I was able to replicate the green dot by having my son call me and me not answering. That cleared when I checked call history (as it should). But this other one NOTHING was in anywhere.
    05-02-2010 01:43 PM
    You have a son?? You look like you're 15!

My compliments.
    05-02-2010 07:30 PM
    I synch with Outlook. If I have that same contact in one of my Google accounts, I get that symbol. Basically, it is linking the outlook contact with the Google contact. I erased my Google contacts and got rid of those links.
    05-02-2010 07:51 PM
    You have a son?? You look like you're 15!

My compliments.
    LOL! Thanks! You gotta love the kindness afforded by a small picture! My youngest son is 15!
    05-02-2010 10:06 PM
    you have to click on the contact and scroll to updates and this includes status updates on facebook. i just ignore them since people are posting stuff all the time.
    05-02-2010 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD