LED and Game Question for Newbie

Crznsunshine

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys and girls!!!

I just went over to the Droid Incredible side from my BB Tour. So far it blows the BB out of the water! I do have two questions if you don't mind.

1. On my BB there was a status LED to let me know what kind of message I have. I know the Incredible has one, but it never seems to work for me. It is on, but it is not bright and it is the same color. Is there an app like BerryBuzz that changes the color and brightness?

2. Is there a game like Bob's Journey (which is a sidekick game) for the Incredible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRkljU1ylA4

Thanks in advance!

nightfishing#AC

May 3, 2010
Visit site
1. You can use Handcent to customize the color of SMS/MMS messages. Email is green by default. I have SMS/MMS set to orange.

(And, no it is not as bright or omnipresent as the bb, but unlike the bb it will continue to "beep" at you until acknowledged.)

Last edited:

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
1. You can use Handsent to customize the color of SMS/MMS messages. Email is green by default. I have SMS/MMS set to orange.

(And, no it is not as bright or omnipresent as the bb, but unlike the bb it will continue to "beep" at you until acknowledged.)

is 'handsent' in the market store? i didn't see it there.

Zahav

May 26, 2010
Visit site
1. You can use Handcent to customize the color of SMS/MMS messages. Email is green by default. I have SMS/MMS set to orange.

Cool didn't know that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith