Photoshopmobile.com on Incredible. No Photos?

andyandroid

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Photoshop.com mobile app and event though i have pictures on both the memory card and the in camera storage it says I don't have any photos on the phone. How do I fix this?

~Andrew

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Very well could be an issue with the app.

Having dedicated internal storage is something new, and it's possible the application is getting confused.

It's also possible that the media card needs rescanned. Plug it in to your computer and mount/unmount it, or just restart the phone

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Try this...

I have Photoshop.com Mobile installed on my Incredible and had the same issue. Not sure exactly how I fixed it but I did play with several settings.

1. Formatted my SD card (back-up your stuff first).
2. Open the camera app and find the "Settings" option and select "Storage", set it to "Storage Card".
3. Take a few pics, then open up the PS.com mobile and it should automatically recognize the pictures you just took.
4. I may have rebooted my phone after step 2, not entirely sure.

Edit: Picasa (on my desktop) will not recognize any pictures I have on my SD card (when connected as "Disk drive") unless it is in the DCMI folder. That may be what PS.com mobile may be looking for. So, if you have pictures saved at the root directory or in a folder named "Pictures" (or whatever) on the root directory, it may not see it. I hope this helps you.

Last edited:

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Hrm - mine seems to work just fine - I just had to change the camera settings to save pictures to the SD card instead of the internal storage

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante