Amazon MP3 Store not available for Incredible?

andyandroid

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
It seems to always be on. I've also read that it's a resource hog. Do you guys like this? I like the way it works but I've got MP3 Download, do I need the MP3 Store?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
It's not on the Incredible. That's been the beauty about Android phones thus far on Verizon. Verizon is not forcing the phone manufactures to install any of their bloatware. If it weren't for the Verizon logo stamped on the top of the device, you would never know it's from them.

i'd agree with you, but then you'd have to explain to me the crapfest that is cityID.

:p

personally, i'd rather have amazonMP3 if they would trade it with cityID and backup assistant.

oh, and to the post about google earth, that's not a verizon thing, google has to update the app most likely to show that it's compatible with the inc.

chomsky1

Banned
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
THANK GOD the Amazon MP3 app isn't on the Inc. It CONSTANTLY ran on my Eris and was un-deletable. Little worried about this CityID thing, though...

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
To be honest once its rooted nothing will be an issue. No need to complain about anything. Who cares what's on the phone and what's not. It's just a matter of time until all is possible.

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just clicking on the file and running it. Is there a certain program I should be using?

Are you trying to re-install? I tried that and it bombed out. Try uninstalling what ever you have on there already and then try again from scratch.

Also, load the file onto the sd card, then use something like AndroZip to see the files on the card and then click on the apk and Install. Make sure you can install from Unverified Sources.

Let us know if that helps,
-Elo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc