I have my People linked to facebook...but i have noticed that on facebook the profile pictures are changed...but they are not being changed on my phone.
    Even after i unlink them and link them again, sync them, refresh facebook, etc.
    I amgetting their status updates in the people section fine. But the pictures wont change
    05-03-2010 11:46 AM
    I am having the same issue. I am new to Android so I was trying to find an answer. Its not a BIG deal just a little annoying.
    06-09-2010 11:25 AM
    I am having the same issue. I am new to Android so I was trying to find an answer. Its not a BIG deal just a little annoying.
    this was answered in another post. here's how you update them. Kind of annoying, but a workaround for now.
    1. go to MENU, SETTINGS, ACCOUNTS & SYNC, ADD ACCOUNT, FACEBOOK FOR HTC SYNC, SIGN OUT.
    2. Wait a few minutes.
    3. Then go back to that same screen, type in your login info and sign in. That will update all your pics.
    And for your contact links to facebook contacts, those will remain in place, even for the ones you had to manually link. this has worked for me as others have also stated in that previous thread about this issue with the incredible.
    06-09-2010 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD