incredible vs bb storm 2

rpr#AC

May 4, 2010
Visit site
a bit on the fence regarding these. I am MD and use phone for medical apps some on web, no email and use phone as my pda, phone and pager. I am ordering the incredible but still questioning the decision. Please advise.

R

Roy Aguilera

You have 30 days to return it and go back to BB if you don't like it. Yet being that you use the web, you will love it.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i came from a BB storm, to the incredible and will never look back. no more battery pulls, endless apps for android phone compared to the storm (so many are free), dont have to worry about the amount of memory on the incredible like the storm. super fast droid phone. i think you will be satisfied. BB doesnt have a phone on the same level in their line up as of yet.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I have owned both S1 & S2. I would rate the S2 keyboard as very slightly better than the Inc. The browser is hands down better on the Inc. For me, the PDA and pager are about equal, but I will give the Inc a slight edge based mainly on the UI of PIM apps.

The Inc's biggest issue is battery life. Many power/frequent users are having to recharge during the day or early evening to make it thru the entire day. I suspect that will be an issue with you. I have a Seidio 1750 battery and so far I can barely make it thru the day and suspect there might be days when I wont. I am hoping that battery life will improve... but in the mean time I will be keeping an eye on when VZW issues its bigger battery later this month.

R

Roy Aguilera

After leaving the storm and getting the incredible:
-My voice got a tad bit deeper
-I grew some chest hair
-When I walk into my local bar all the dudes get up and walkout
-The ladies (past girlfriends) call saying they wanna hang out
-I got a raise at work
and today someone washed my car for free. It was like a drive by carwash or something.

Seriously I am a doctor (Director of Healthcare) I love it.

ecksit

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Incredible > every phone available

this is true

I had the storm 2, and it was the most frustrating phone I've ever owned... only owned it for a month.

On the other hand the Incredible is the best phone I've ever owned. You won't regret it once you get it and start playing with it.

SirKeats

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
only concern i'd have for you is the med apps. you should make sure they're available for android if you have to have them. if not, despite the superiority of the hardware, you might want to go with the storm instead.

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Stick to your BB. For what you use it for, the incredible simply cant compete.

Anyone that is true business user for blackberry that switches over will tell you the same. I've kept my BB for work, and have the incredible to play with and enjoy.

BB BLOWS the incredible away as far as email, paging capabilities.

R

Roy Aguilera

Stick to your BB. For what you use it for, the incredible simply cant compete.

Anyone that is true business user for blackberry that switches over will tell you the same. I've kept my BB for work, and have the incredible to play with and enjoy.

BB BLOWS the incredible away as far as email, paging capabilities.

You clearly missed the OP.

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i think for what he will use the phone for he will be fine. the battery life might be the only downside but otherwise i know there are some of the same medical apps for android as there were bb

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry is a better phone for email and battery life only compared to the Incredible IMO. I use my phone for business and the Incredible can handle anything I need it to (surf the net in meeting, handle my email ,keep all my contacts, carry work files). Everyone uses their phones in different ways and one phone might be right for one but not for all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC