Well these are now the two best phones on verizon, so which one takes the cake as being the best and why?
    05-03-2010 09:42 PM
    The Incredible for sure. I actually just played with my friend's Moto Droid. Before I got my Incredible I thought the Droid was amazing but after using my new phone for a few days I was shocked at how slow the Moto felt. No comparison.
    05-03-2010 09:54 PM
    if you feel like you can't live without the physical keyboard, get the Droid. In every other way, the Incredible is better.
    05-03-2010 10:02 PM
    I kind of like the heavier, more solid feel of the Droid. But the physical keyboard is useless to me, making the extra fattiness unnecessary.

I would still choose the Incredible.
    05-03-2010 10:17 PM
    I had MOTO Droid since day one. Very nice phone compared to other phones, but does not compare to the INC. Physical kb could've been waaaaaaay better on the Droid; it was usable at best, but nothing to write home about. HTC touch kb rocks and is very easy and accurate to use. Every other aspect of the 2 phones agent even comparable IMO.
    05-03-2010 10:49 PM
    I prefer the build quality & weight (solid) of the Moto Droid. I also still really prefer a physical keyboard. Otherwise, it's mostly nit-picking. You MAY get updates more frequently on the Moto and the HTC MAY not receive any future Android updates at all. It's foolish to buy any handset in this day & age based on what may or may not come down the line in the future. Out of the box, there's no question the HTC has superior specs. I like the small tweaks HTC has made to the stock Android calendar, dialer, gallery and music apps, for example. They have addressed most of the shortcomings & lack of polish found on the stock Android apps. HTC's camera/camcorder apps & onscreen keyboard are about a zillion times better than the stock ones found on the Nexus One and the Droid, for example.

There are a few other benefits (some unconfirmed) to the Motorola, however. Some reports indicate the Moto has superior reception, voice call quality, and battery life.

One of the only differences I have noticed is that the HTC Incredible sample videos I've seen online look a bit darker and murkier than the Moto's videos (but they are higher resolution). The Incredible's screen blows away the Moto unless you are outdoors in direct sunlight.

If I didn't have either device right now, I'd probably go with the Inc. but I am definitely not going to rush out to sell my current Droid with there are rumors of a Shadow & a Droid 2 at some point in the next 3-6 months.
    05-03-2010 11:36 PM
    The Incredible's screen blows away the Moto unless you are outdoors in direct sunlight.
    Say what? How exactly does the Incredible blow the Droid away screen wise? I, and most probably would disagree given the nature of the screen threads I've read...I've got both sitting on my desk and while I prefer the Incredible overall, the Droid's screen is better. Clearer, sharper text...truer white colors (and I don't even have a red hue Incredible, mine's white). It's just not even close really...the Droid is superior from a screen standpoint. However, I still prefer the Incredible.
    05-04-2010 01:17 AM
    Insert standard response from like threads;

If you need a physical keyboard you get the droid. If you dont, you get the incredible. Easy peasy.
    05-04-2010 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD