Waking Droid Incredible Up?

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Once you put the Droid Incredible to Sleep by quickly pressing the Power Button,... Is there a way to have it wake back up quickly by just touching the screen or do you always have to press the Power Button again?
Yeah, it's power button only. It has its pros and cons, I suppose. Maybe a future update will give you an option.

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad it only responds to the power button, otherwise it would probably never stay asleep if you were holding it in your hand or something. If I'm walking around with it in my hand I use put it to sleep to make sure I'm not accidentally pressing anything on the screen, so I wouldn't want it to wake up every time I did. The only other thing I would maybe like is if pressing in on the trackpad woke it up, but I can easily live without that.

BetterMost#AC

May 4, 2010
Visit site
There is a program that allows you to wake the phone up through the track pad the name escapes me right now, do a search at AndroidForums.com its over there somewhere.

Peanutbutter_N_Jelly

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Search the market for NoLock. Makes waking the phone up a little simpler. Someone has contacted the developer of the app and they've said an update is in the works to make the app more compatible with the DI. Check out THIS THREAD

kg_jettaIV

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am using Screen Control Widget and have it set to auto lock the screen but gets rid of the slide down unlock bar. It can do 3 different features and has fixed one of my biggest gripes about switching from my Storm 2. I hated having to hit a button and still slide to bar to unlock.

Is there a way to set the ph up so that it doesnt go in to the deep sleep mode at all or at least set it up so that it takes longer for that to happen?

What I would like to happen is,... I'd like to have my Ph Screen Dim after 2 minutes and then, 10 minutes after that if there is no ph useage it then goes in to the deep sleep mode,... Kind of like how my HP IPaq Works.

On it the Screen go really dim after a few minutes and all you have to do is touch the screen to have it return to normal.

Thks everyone for your help and suggestions, I think that is what makes this Forum so successful, Having Freat Members.