Email Notification Problem

roman08225

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I used to get "Notification Flash" and "Notification" next to clock when i got my regular Pop3 email. Starting today its not doing it anymore, and i did not change anything. I still get my gmail and txt, gtalk everything else is fine, except my pop3 email. Anyone have any idea??? why it would stop notifying me? i dont want to look at email folder every time (by the way email folder shows 1-2-5-10, whatever amount of email are in)

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it "lost connection" somehow to that email address and when it came back it just started acting funky.

Did you try powering the phone on and off? I know its not the answer you are probably looking for, but maybe that will fix it, and reoccurances will be rare?

roman08225

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it "lost connection" somehow to that email address and when it came back it just started acting funky.

Did you try powering the phone on and off? I know its not the answer you are probably looking for, but maybe that will fix it, and reoccurances will be rare?

i tried power off/on all the notifications on/off and nothing. It says 2 emails on email icon, but i want LED to Flash so i know when i get them and it wont anymore, can someone help???

roman08225

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
added another email account and its perfectly fine, Blinking, notification working, but old account wont do it...deleted account added again still nothing for old account and new one is fine....what u think is the problem???