Pretty cool feature - block callers

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was going through my phone last night (as I do every night lol) and I noticed that in each contact, you have a category that says "Send to Voicemail".

I'm assuming this means when they call.. the phone doesn't ring. It sends them right to voicemail. I find this very very very handy for people that you don't want to talk to you. I've put a few people on it.. they haven't called yet so I haven't really tested it out.

Sorry this is my first smart phone. maybe this is a standard feature of smart phones lol

6s1d9

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I was going through my phone last night (as I do every night lol) and I noticed that in each contact, you have a category that says "Send to Voicemail".

I'm assuming this means when they call.. the phone doesn't ring. It sends them right to voicemail. I find this very very very handy for people that you don't want to talk to you. I've put a few people on it.. they haven't called yet so I haven't really tested it out.

Sorry this is my first smart phone. maybe this is a standard feature of smart phones lol

This is, as far as I know, the first phone to have this feature. Although I am new to Android/HTC I have had at least a half dozen smartphones NONE with a stock feature like this. Got a friend who INSISTS on using me for his work "cold-calls" SO ANNOYING. I now added his work number to a contact of it's own and block it! Problem solved :D

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can someone else test this.

Seem this only works with Google contacts, the option exist on exchange contacts but no how many times you click it and confirm it just stays on "No". Took me forever to figure out that it was exchange causing the problem but I want to be sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Thanks.