Ok. I've searched & searched & searched but haven't found an answer. How do you default save the mms attachments to the SD card and not phone memory? I've deleted the DCIM \100media folder but still in gallery, it says, "Phone Storage" when I check. I've already set the camera app to save to SD card and it works fine but I haven't found a way to save the mms attachments to default save to the SD. Thanks!
    08-29-2011 11:10 PM
    In CM7 it's in the messaging app Menu-> Settings -> Attachment save folder. I don't have my Sense phone handy to see if it's in the same location on Sense. Someone can check or I'll check tonight.
    08-30-2011 07:05 AM
    unfortunately in sense, its not there. My phone is flashed to work with straighttalk also so I dont want to put a rom on it in fear of messing up the straighttalk flash.
    08-30-2011 10:54 AM
    It's in the message settings. Go to your messages inbox (do not open a message). touch the menu key. touch settings. Scroll down to Attachement Storage and change to SD Card. That should do it.
    daffybso#AC likes this.
    08-30-2011 04:30 PM
    Yep - it's in the exact same place as CM7. I just checked on my Sense phone.
    08-30-2011 07:59 PM
    I love you guys! Sorry PvilleComp. I misunderstood what you were saying to do.
    08-31-2011 03:54 AM
    I have samsung s7 and am using message+ that came with phone for texting app...I do not see an option in settings to select SD card for storage. Racking my brain! Any other ideas ??
    10-20-2016 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD