Anyone still waiting for Verizon to ship another batch?

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, yeah, im a little slow and just ordered the Incredible yesterday. As many of you know it says on the website "Ships before 5/14"... though its hard to wait for this device, i believe it will be worth it in the long run coming from a faithful Blackeberry and current Storm 2 owner.

Just wondering if these handsets are slowing shipping out each day even though it cleverly says "Will be shipped BY 5/14"?

My status says "Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days." I hope so... haha.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, yeah, im a little slow and just ordered the Incredible yesterday. As many of you know it says on the website "Ships before 5/14"... though its hard to wait for this device, i believe it will be worth it in the long run coming from a faithful Blackeberry and current Storm 2 owner.

Just wondering if these handsets are slowing shipping out each day even though it cleverly says "Will be shipped BY 5/14"?

My status says "Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days." I hope so... haha.

Go with the status.. it's right.

My gf ordered Friday night online when it said 'ship by 5/14'

Sunday morning she got a tracking number

yesterday (Tuesday) she got the phone

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I know that as an indirect we are looking at getting the phone next week. So As the above post states you should have it in no time.

WiseAndEck

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered one for my wife's birthday, which is this Saturday. Hopefully I get it by then, if not, she'll still be happy when it arrives.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting for a telephone order placed on Monday night (3rd). Not quite sure how to check on the status, since it doesn't show up on the website.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
If you're trying for retail price (non-upgrade), find a NIB Incredible on eBay with no bids and offer the seller via message something around 400-480. Worked for me. :) Getting mine today.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If you're trying for retail price (non-upgrade), find a NIB Incredible on eBay with no bids and offer the seller via message something around 400-480. Worked for me. :) Getting mine today.

you dont have an Incredible? Your avatar is a pic of an Incredible? Guess that's not you?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 30th, it got here this morning. I think they are just putting that clause in there in case their supply chain can't keep up with demand.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on May 3rd and the phone will be arriving on May 10th. I live in the boonies though.

The Verizon CSR told me that the only phone that sold better (from Verizon, so well known for their lackluster phones) was the original LG Chocolate. That's pretty amazing considering that the LG Chocolate was probably a $50 phone and the HTC Incredible is a $200 phone!

Chaz#AC

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I went to a Verizon store on Wednesday 5/5 and they did not have any in stock. I ordered on it online that night and to my surprise it shipped the very next day. Even though the web site said "Will ship by 5/14" when I ordered it. I will pick it up from FedEx tonight on the way home.

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone ordered it online recently(past couple days) and have an ETA of this week? I wanna order it online but the site says it will be shipping the 28th.

mmcconaughy

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Friday afternoon and FedEx had it in my town Saturday am. It was scheduled for Monday delivery, but the nice lady at fedex found it for me, so I have mine within about 18 hours. The store was out of stock, so all in all, I thought it was fantastic to have it not even 24 hours after ordering. Ordered 3pm Friday and had it in my hand at 9am Saturday.

saltedpeanut

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Just placed an order for the phone and the verizon rep told me that the phones are back ordered and latest shipping date will be 5/29. He said that he's seen some go before that date, but can't be too sure. I don't mind waiting since they gave me a 35% discount even though my NE2 isn't up for another year or so :)

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Either just order it and don't worry about how quick you get it, within reason, or wait till later this month when the rush is over and be able to get it overnight. Either way you only have 3 choices here. Order and wait, wait and order, or don't order at all. It's up to you how long you can wait! I would order it and wait if I had too, you won't regret it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty