remove multiple gmails at one time

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah wish they would have used the multi-touch thought and added in the email handling on your phone the same way BB was. Thats one of the changes I'll have to get used to.

homsie

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
In the main list, just check the boxes next to the emails you want to delete. Only works on gmail though.

In the regular email client, hit menu->delete and an X will appear next to each email so that you can just press on it to mark it for deletion. The delete button on the bottom left will show you the number of emails marked in parenthesis. Once your done marking, click on the delete button again to delete all marked messages.

James

manchild

May 5, 2010
Visit site
In the regular email client, hit menu->delete and an X will appear next to each email so that you can just press on it to mark it for deletion. The delete button on the bottom left will show you the number of emails marked in parenthesis. Once your done marking, click on the delete button again to delete all marked messages.

James

Coming from a 1st day released Blackberry Storm,this phone and this Android system is taking some time-up on all the features and how to use them. Thank you for your info,was wondering how to do this.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site

James

Thanks a lot for that information homsie. I'm coming from a Storm as well and it's taking me a bit of time to figure out where everything is.

homsie

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Np! In Android, many things are accessed via hitting the menu key when in an app or long pressing the screen to get a pop up window of options.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674