Hello all,
    So I just got a job offer to work for a company who uses exclusively blackberry phones on sprint. I have very poor coverage at my house on sprint and want to give up my old Omnia for the new Incredible. Is there an android app to make it sync with the blackberry enterprise software? I do know they also have an exchange server so it may be possible that the BES is just riding on top of Exchange but I don't know for sure. If so, I may be able to setup activesync to sync my phone right?

Robb
    05-05-2010 04:53 PM
    no. If you find a way, get me back my bbm, but yeah... no.
    05-06-2010 12:09 AM
    BB uses there own secure servers that only BB's can access which is why you cant get BB mail on outlook ect. just tell your boss "look we both know BB sucks, look at this." (hold up the incredible) "True multi-tasking that actually has the power to be useful, and no more battery pulls every few days." (watch as his head explodes from sheer amazement)
    05-06-2010 08:35 AM
    One of the reasons I went with Android rather than renewing with another blackberry is the ability to connect to our Exchange server via Active Sync and not having to go through our BES server. Granted AS isn't 100% reliable but at least I don't have corp policies restricting what I can and cannot do.
    05-06-2010 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD