hey folks,

I love my Inc, and have put in a week's worth of customizations. However, I've mentioned in previous threads that I think my speaker may be defective. It works, and I can hear people just fine. However, everyone I listen to sounds a little tinny - metallic, if you will. In addition, when I speak to someone on the phone, I can hear my own voice coming through the speaker a little bit, and, I, too, sound a little metallic.

I'm considering taking it in to VZW and asking for a replacement. Of course, I'm not sure how well that will work. But, if they were to give me a new one, what's the best and fastest way to configure my new Inc to be like the one I have now? I'm aware of app brain, and I suppose I could use that, but what about all the sync settings, backgrounds, layouts, phone rings/vibrations, contacts linked btwn google and facebook, etc?

Any ideas?
    05-06-2010 04:58 PM
    Buy the app MyBackup Pro (4.99) in the market. Yeah its a little pricey but worth it. You can backup programs as well as data, right down to the system settings. You have the options of saving it to the SD card as well as online. And the market is linked to your google account so you should be able to just set up the account on your new phone log into market and redownload MyBackup Pro for free since its already purchased. Then use the restore function in the program.
    05-06-2010 06:45 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a cheapo. I'd rather just get the new one and play around with it as if it were brand new and do all the settings. Shouldn't be too difficult, I guess.
    05-06-2010 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD