Two DINC's, neither have the update yet, any problem?

kareden

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else still waiting like me?

And waiting and checking and waiting and checking - hey - what's that on my notification bar???

Maybe, just maybe...but nope - still waiting and waiting...

I just don't know how much longer I can go on like this :-X

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting too. DINC is actually not activate right now (just on WiFi). I actually reactivated it a few times over the last week to see if that made a difference....NOPE!

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting here as well.

I can only assume, as so many are still waiting, that the update got called back due to the issues people have been reporting. However, you'd figure HTC or Big Red would announce that, at least unofficially via Twitter or FB.

Hey Mods/C-Levels, any update on the DInc GB OTA?

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Is it me, or does this whole thing seem really sloppy. First the original August update gets delayed, then it gets released, and is borked. I just don't get it. Where is the quality control?
I got rid of my Samsung Fascinate because of poor update support, and now it seems that HTC is messing up too. I am disappointed, but I would rather have a bug free update in the long run.

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Is it me, or does this whole thing seem really sloppy. First the original August update gets delayed, then it gets released, and is borked. I just don't get it. Where is the quality control?
I got rid of my Samsung Fascinate because of poor update support, and now it seems that HTC is messing up too. I am disappointed, but I would rather have a bug free update in the long run.

A free bug update? I believe this does not exist nor will.

Sent from out of space.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance