How I installed my Invisible Shield

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Very helpful video, thanks for posting! I currently don't use this on any of my devices, but I may pick it up for the Incredible.

revlimiter

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Awesome vid. Thanks! I've got 3 of these in the mail (2 Incredibles and one ipad). Excellent timing on this video.

Incidentally, this is exactly the same way you apply stripes or vinyl graphics to a car. Lots of water, then you smooth it out.

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I had a zagg on my motodroid for about a week and it was still tacky and the micro bubbles did not disappear. I squeegeed it all out too.

I then got a ghost armor for my droid and loved it. No tacky feeling. its smooth and easy to put on. I am currently waiting on my ghost armor for my incredible. Should be here today.

Im glad you found a product that you like tho. Its all about personal preference. For me though, its ghost armor.

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
It might be similar. but def not the same. the zagg was very tacky and sticky feeling for several days (a week) after putting it on. I also noticed that the zagg attracted a lot of lint and dust.

The ghost armor was smooth from day one. it never felt tacky or sticky. The ghost armor did not attract any lint or dust.

ultrav23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used Skinomi which is very similar to Zagg. It was fairly tacky for about 2 days and now is smooth as glass. I have only a very few micro bubbles left and nothing large enough to see unless in direct sunlight and your looking for it. The best part that is it leaves virtually no fingerprints or smudges from use. It does seem to have a bit of static charge which can lead to lint, but a quick swipe of the thumb across the screen and it is clear. Never used any of these products before on devices, but I am a believer now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol